Kerala Polytechnic 2020– The Rank List has been launched by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Kerala on the official web site polyadmission.org. This course has provide admission on the premise of marks obtained in tenth and twelfth board exams or equal to it. Candidates must submit a separate software type in keeping with classes by paying a payment. There shall be two streams of diploma programmes. Stream1: Diploma in Engineering/Technology. Stream2: Diploma in Commercial Practice/Diploma in Computer Application and Business Management In this text, we’re offering the details about Kerala Polytechnic Admission 2020 which incorporates the applying type, eligibility and essential dates, and so forth.
– Kerala Polytechnic Part Time Application Form has been accessible now. Apply Here!
– Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Allotment Slip 1 & Final Rank List has been printed by the Directorate of Technical Education, Kerela for admission to varied Diploma Courses 2020. Click here to examine the identical.
Kerala Polytechnic 2020
After this admission candidates shall be supplied varied Diploma engineering programs in personal/governmental faculties within the state of Kerala. There is not any entrance examination performed by the board nevertheless, admission is completed on the advantage foundation. Candidates can examine the essential dates associated to Kerala Polytechnic 2020 admission process right here:
Schedule for Kerala Polytechnic 2020 (Part Time) –
|Application type Available||22 Jan 2021|
|Application type distribution ends||01 Feb 2021|
|Last Date to Submission Form||02 Feb 2021|
|Publication of Provisional Rank checklist||04 Feb 2021|
|Last date of Appeal||05 Feb 2021|
|Publication of Final Rank List & Select List||08 Feb 2021|
|Last Date of Admission primarily based on Select List||09 Feb 2021|
|I Semester lessons begin on||10 Feb 2021|
|Spot Admission(If there are vaccant seats)||11 Feb 2021|
|Admission closes on||19 Feb 2021|
|Kerala Polytechnic 2020||Dates|
|Online Submission of Application Form||08 Oct 2020|
|Last Date of Online Submission||19 Oct 2020|
|Publication of Provisional Rank checklist & Trial Allotment||22 Oct 2020|
|Last date for Appeal & Revised Options and correction of Application||24 Oct 2020|
|Final Rank List & First allotment checklist||28 Oct 2020|
|Last Date of Reporting/Joining primarily based on allotment checklist||02 Nov 2020|
|Second allotment||05 Nov 2020|
|Commencement of First-semester class & Induction
|06 Nov 2020|
|Last date of reporting/ becoming a member of primarily based on 2nd allotment||10 Nov 2020|
|Third allotment||13 Nov 2020|
|Last date of reporting/ becoming a member of primarily based on third allotment||19 Nov 2020|
|First Spot Admission||23 – 26 Nov 2020|
|Second Spot admission (if any)||30 Nov to 03 Dec 2020|
|Kerala Polytechnic 2020 (Lateral Entry)||Dates|
|Online Submission of Application Form||06 Aug 2020|
|Last Date of Online Submission|
|Publication of Provisional Rank checklist & Trial Allotment|
|Last date for Appeal & Revised Options and correction of Application|
|Final Rank List & First allotment checklist|
|Counselling and Admission||Up to
|Spot admission (if any)|
Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Rank List
The Rank checklist of centralised allotment shall be ready and printed within the Website.
- The rank checklist of Stream I programmes shall be ready on the premise of Index Score for Stream I calculated and the allotment shall be finished strictly on the premise of the rank checklist for these programmes.
The rank checklist of Stream II programmes shall be ready on the premise of Index Score for Stream 2 calculated and the allotment shall be finished strictly on the premise of the rank checklist for these programmes.
Penal Point: 0.5 for candidates who’ve handed the qualifying examination in second probability.
Bonus Point: Either the candidates who’re natives of backward districts particularly Pathanamthitta, Idukki, Malappuram, Wayanad, Kasargod or they studied in faculties from VIII to X std belonging to any one of many above backward district, a bonus level of 1 shall be awarded for the index rating calculation for their choice within the respective backward district.
Index rating for Stream 1 = TGPA for stream I – Penal Point + Bonus Point
Index rating for Stream 2 = TGPA for stream II – Penal Point + Bonus Point
- Grades/Marks of all papers of a topic shall be thought of individually if the topic has greater than 1 paper within the qualifying examination.
- Marks of physics and chemistry or science(if physics and chemistry are usually not proven individually) shall be counted wherever relevant
Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates can examine the eligibility standards earlier than filling the applying type which is talked about under:
Domicile: Candidates must be native of Kerala or Central/State/Quasi Government/Public Sector endeavor in Kerala State.
- The candidate ought to have handed SSLC/THSLC or equal examination, with eligibility for increased research
- Candidates who’ve handed the qualifying examination with Mathematics, English and Science topics are eligible to use for each streams I and stream II.
- Candidates who’ve handed the qualifying examination with Mathematics and English are eligible to use for stream II.
- A candidate who has taken greater than two possibilities to safe eligibility for increased research in SSLC/THSLC or equal examinations will not be eligible for admission. Appearances for “Betterment” or “SAY” Examination is not going to be thought of as an opportunity.
- For CBSE/ICSE/Open faculty candidates the Marks/Grades obtained in Science is taken into account for calculating grade in science within the place of Physics and Chemistry. In the case of CBSE candidates, solely the certificates of Board examination shall be accepted as qualifying certificates and such candidates shall submit an endeavor as proven in Annexure XVII on the time of admission and a replica of the identical shall be submitted together with the applying. This endeavor want solely be submitted by candidates who’ve handed CBSE Xth throughout the interval 2011-2018.
Age Limit: The candidates ought to have accomplished a minimal of 18 years as on 1st June 2020.
Hearing Impaired candidates with 60dB or above listening to loss in higher ear who’ve handed SSLC/THSLC or equal examination, with eligibility for increased research are eligible to use for admission to Special Batches for Hearing Impaired.
- Click here to examine eligibility of ITI Trades for Reservation to Diploma Programmes below ITI / KGCE Quota.
- Click here to examine eligibility of VHSE programs for Reservation to Diploma Programmes below VHSE Quota.
Duration of the Diploma programmes
All the Diploma programmes are of 6-semester period spanning a interval of three years. In addition to this, for Tool & Die Diploma programme obligatory twelve months in-plant coaching can be a part of the programme.
Kerala Polytechnic 2020 Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates can fill the net software type the official web site of Kerala University. Follow via the straightforward steps to fill the applying type:
Step 1: Visit the official web site of Kerala University
Step 2: Fill all of the fields requested there.
Step 3: After filling the applying type candidates must take the printout of their software by utilizing the hyperlink “Print Application”
Step 4: Attach all of the self-attested paperwork like mark sheet of SSLC/THSLC or equal examination, Domicile Certificate, Caste certificates Nativity certificates, Income certificates, Medical health certificates and register the signed software at any of the universities/Institute
Step 5: Pay the requisite payment
Note: Polytechnic officers will register the applying solely after correct verification of knowledge furnished by cross-checking with the copies of the certificates produced. A register quantity shall be issued from the Polytechnic College workplace after registering the applying.
- Application for administration seats below Aided Programmes to be submitted at respective polytechnics
- Application below NCC Quota
- Application below Sports Quota
- Application below Management Quota
Mode of Payment
The quantity must be submitted on the polytechnic faculty on the time of submission of the applying type which was crammed on-line after which printed, together with the prescribed self-attested paperwork.
Kerala Polytechnic Reservation
Following are the reservation for all of the teams:
|Persons with Disabilities||5%|
|ITI/ KGCE Certificate holders||5%|
|Other backward Hindus||3%|
|Latin Catholics and anglo Indian||3%|
|Dheevara and associated communities||2%|
|Vishwakarma & associated communities||2%|
|Kusavan and associated communities||1%|
|Other backward Christians||1%|
Special reservation seats can be found in different Polytechnic Colleges and people classes are:
- Reservation for Nominees
- Nominees from Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands [AN]
- Nominees from Lakshadweep [LD]
- Nominees from Jammu & Kashmir [JK]
- Children of Ex-Servicemen [XS]
- Dependant of Defense personnel, Killed/ Missing/ Disabled in motion [DK]
- Children of Serving Defense Personnel [SD]
- Children of CRPF Personnel [CP]
- Anglo Indian Community [AI]
- Certificate holders in Textile Technology [TX]
- Nominees of Motor Vehicle Department [MD]
- Sports Quota [SP]
- NCC Quota [CC]
- Orphan Quota [OR]
- Special Batch for Hearing Impaired Candidates
- Persons with Disabilities (below PWD Scheme)
Selection Procedure of Kerala University 2020
Candidates chosen for admission within the allotment in any of the Govt./Govt. Aided/ Self Financing(Govt. Quota) can take a printout of the allotment letter from the web site and proceed as follows:
- A specific candidate ought to report back to the allotted Government/ Government Aided/Self-financing (Govt. Quota) Polytechnic College with allotment letter, required charges and all the unique paperwork. It includes of all authentic paperwork together with qualification, payment concessions, and reservations, switch and conduct certificates. The candidate ought to submit the paperwork on the establishment, get admitted and obtain the admission slip and receipt for paperwork after correct scrutiny by the College authorities.
- Candidates are suggested to strictly adhere to the date and time of his / her reporting. No extension of time for reporting to the school shall be granted below any circumstance. A candidate who doesn’t flip up for reporting as per allotment, at any of Govt./Aided/Self-financing Polytechnic College and time notified, will forfeit his/her probability for admission.
Note: However, if a candidate will not be in a position to attend in particular person on the Polytechnic College on the reporting date on real grounds, the Parent/ Guardian, or any licensed particular person can act as proxy on the threat of the candidate on manufacturing of authorization letter within the type given in Annexure XVI together with required authentic paperwork
Kerala Polytechnic Fees Structure
Fees for the assorted programmes in Government/ Aided Polytechnic Colleges shall be as follows.
|Admission Fee||Rs. 200/-|
|Tuition Fee||Rs. 750/- per semester|
|Special payment (Revenue Portion)||Rs. 700/- per yr|
|Special payment (RD Portion)||Rs. 600/- per yr|
|Student Amenities Fee||Rs. 350/-|
|Caution deposit||Rs. 500/-|
Fees for Government seat & Management seat in self-financing Polytechnic College
|Tuition Fee (For Government quota seats)||Rs. 22,500/- per yr|
|For Management seats||Rs.37,500/- per yr|
|Examination everlasting registration payment||Rs.1500/- per pupil|
|Special charges||Rs.2500/ per yr|
|Caution Deposit(Refundable on the timeof situation of TC )||Rs.5000/-|
|Interest-free deposit(Refundable at thetime of situation of TC )||Rs. 10000/-|
About Department of Technical Education (DTE)
The Department of Technical Education (DTE) is the next training governance physique below the federal government of Kerala, India. It is part of the upper training division and is managed by the Minister of Education. The division advises the federal government on issues coping with increased training. It manages the working and actions 9 authorities engineering faculties, 3 aided engineering faculties, 49 polytechnic faculties, three faculties of tremendous arts, 39 technical excessive faculties, 17 authorities industrial institutes, 42 tailoring and garment making coaching centres and 4 vocational coaching centres.
Cut Off 2019
Click here to examine Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Cut Off
Official Website: polyadmission.org
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be a part of our Telegram channel.