WBJEE Syllabus 2021
It is essential for the candidates to know the syllabus of any entrance examination in order that they will put together effectively for the examination. The syllabus of WBJEE is considerably like syllabus of JEE Main however is rather more compact. It is suggested that candidates put together for WBJEE as per the given syllabus solely. Download WBJEE syllabus pdfs beneath, as pwr final 12 months. The newest syllabus shall be accessible with the 2021 brochure.
WBJEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Now that the candidates know all about WBJEE syllabus 2021, it’s time to know a bit about WBJEE 2021 marking scheme.
WBJEE is an offline examination, by which candidates need to mark solutions in OMR sheet. In all, there are 155 questions within the examination, that are requested from physics, chemistry, and maths. All questions are of a number of selection sort.
It needs to be famous that below WBJEE, there are 2 papers for maths and physics-chemistry. These papers are divided into class I, II, and III.
- In class I and II, there may be only one appropriate reply possibility for the examination.
- In class III, there could be greater than 1 appropriate reply possibility for a query.
The questions and marks in these 3 class for every topic is as follows:
|Subject||Cat. 1||Cat. 2||Cat. 3|
Marking Scheme of WBJEE 2021 is a very powerful factor to know concerning the examination. It differs a bit for every class and is as follows:
|Category||Mark per Qs||Negative Marking per Qs|
Note: Though there isn’t a unfavourable marking in class III however since there could be a number of appropriate solutions, candidates are solely allotted 2 marks if each appropriate reply choices have been chosen.
- If just one appropriate reply has been select then mark is allotted as per this components —> 2 x (No of appropriate possibility marks + complete no of appropriate choices).
WBJEE 2021 Mock Test
Mock check are probably the most advisable supply of preparation. So, AglaSem has created mock check particularly for WBJEE aspirants. It is freed from price and candidates can put together for WBJEE maths, physics, and chemistry by way of it. The hyperlink for WBJEE mock tests
Best Books to Prepare for WBJEE 2021
Another finest supply to organize for WBJEE 2021 are the books. There are quite a few books accessible out there and as a substitute of leaping one guide to a different, candidates ought to persist with considered one of it. Some suggestion for WBJEE 2021 books is beneath, with the hyperlink to buy it.
|Name of the guide||Buying Link|
|WB JEE Chapterwise Explorer Engineering||Buy here|
|Objective Mathematics by RD Sharma||Buy here|
|Understanding Physics Series by DC Pandey||Buy here|
|Pradeep Objective Chemistry||Buy here|
Preparation Based on WBJEE Syllabus 2021
Candidates involved in showing for the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam 2021 will need to have began with their preparations already. We are certain that you simply not solely wish to get good marks however wish to excel within the examination. A scholar’s preparation should begin with greedy an intensive data of the syllabus.
1. Studying from textbooks for WBJEE – Candidates should seek advice from the textbooks adopted in class, specifically NCERT textbooks. They should full the syllabus and fundamentals from textbooks at the least three months earlier than exams.
2. Problem fixing for WBJEE preparation – the apply of query and fixing of earlier query paper is to be carried out aspect by aspect examine of concept. After you full one chapter, clear up some issues of that chapter. Candidate should clear up the WBJEE Previous Year Question Papers to know the extent of examination and to extend the pace and effectivity.
3. Practice exams /mock exams/pattern papers – It is essential to unravel the mock check frequently for particularly one month previous to the examination. It may even increase your confidence.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination WBJEE is carried out by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. It is a state-stage examination carried out in offline/ OMR primarily based mode. The examination is normally carried out within the month of February. For WBJEE 2021, candidates are required to seem for 2 papers, Paper-1 Mathematics, and Paper-2 Combined physics and chemistry. There will likely be 155 MCQs kinds of questions within the examination.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) was established in 1962 by the Government of West Bengal. It was established to conduct Joint Entrance Examination for admission to numerous establishments in West Bengal imparting schooling in medical, engineering and technological programs. It conducts numerous entrance examination like WBJEE, PUBDET, PUMDET, EVETS, JELET, JENPAUH, JECA, JEHOM, JEEDEC, JESNU.
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be a part of our Telegram channel.