TCS NQT 2021 Recruitment Drive For Freshers (0 to 2 Years) – Eligibility, Registration, Application Form: TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2021 goes to be carried out by the TCS to rent Freshers with lower than 2 years of expertise Across India to rent appropriate candidates for numerous roles. TCS NQT 2021 check dates are 18th and nineteenth February 2021. And the final date to use for TCS NQT 2021 drive is tenth February 2021.
★★ Free TCS NQT Mock Tests ★★
TCS NQT 2021 – Information
|Qualification||UG, PG and Diploma college students of their pre-final and closing 12 months|
|Name Of The Test||TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT 2021)|
|Experience||Freshers with lower than 2 years of expertise|
|Registration Start Date||Started|
|Last Date To Register||tenth February 2021|
|Test Date||18th and nineteenth February 2021|
|Interviews Date||Will Be communicated to the shortlisted college students (Based on NQT Performance) on their registered EMAIL ID’s|
|Job Location||PAN India|
TCS NQT 2021 Details:
- Candidates with NQT Score can be eligible to use on the TCS iON Job Listing portal (coming shortly)
- Mode of Test: In-Centre (TCS iON Authorised Exam Centres)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level function in any company with the NQT Score
Who can Apply For TCS NQT 2021?
- UG, PG and Diploma college students of their pre-final and closing 12 months
- Students with any diploma and specialisation/self-discipline
- Freshers with lower than 2 years of expertise
- *NQT Score (Cognitive Skills) is a prerequisite for all of the assessments.
Brands that Acknowledge TCS NQT 2021:
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Tata Electronics
- Data Patterns
- UXD Jobs
- Jump Start Ninja
★★ You may also examine ★★
About TCS NQT 2021 Exam
National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level evaluation to evaluate the next competencies and expertise to generate an related rating:
- Industry-specific data and insights
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Specialization on expertise required for performing the job function.
TCS National Qualifier Test Eligibility Criteria For YOP 2021
- Age Limit: Applying candidates ought to have a minimal of 18 years and a most of 28 years.
- % Criteria: An applicant should have a minimal of 60% or 6 CGPA all through lecturers and an mixture of 60% or 6.00 CGPA within the highest qualification until the semester for which ends up have been declared.
- Backlog Criteria: 1 Active Backlog on the time of showing for the Exam.
- Course Types: Only full-time programs can be thought of (part-time/ correspondence programs won’t be thought of). Also, candidates with Secondary and/ or a Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are eligible to use, if the opposite programs are full time.
- Experience: 0-2 Years of Experienced candidates can solely apply.
- Gap Criteria: Overall Gap in Academic Career to not exceed 2 years
Steps in TCS NQT 2021 Process:
Step 1: Register
Step 2: Select TCS NQT Variant
Step 3: Take the check
Step 4: Get a benchmark rating with a validity of two years
Step 5: Apply for company jobs as per their eligibility standards
TCS National Qualifier Test Pattern 2021
How To Register For TCS NQT 2021?
Apply For TCS NQT Recruitment For 2021: Click Here
TCS NQT 2021 Registration Guidelines: Click Here
We hope the above-provided info helped you to use for TCS NQT 2021 recruitment drive for freshers. Visit Freshers Now frequently to get extra freshers job openings throughout India.
TCS NQT 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the TCS NQT Exam Date?
TCS NQT Exam is scheduled for 18th and nineteenth February 2021.
What is the final date to register for TCS Campus Hiring?
tenth February is the final date to register for TCS Campus Hiring.
What is NQT Registration Number?
NQT Registration Number is a novel 13-digit alpha-numeric quantity generated after the profitable completion of NQT Registration.
What is the mode of the TCS NQT Exam?
The TCS NQT Exam can be carried out on-line (At Home) and Physical (in-Centre).
What is the validity of the NQT Score?
The TCS NQT Score can be legitimate for two Years.
When will the TCS NQT Exam Results be introduced?
After you full the check, outcomes can be processed and your scores can be shared along with your registered electronic mail ID and cellular quantity that you just offered through the check registration course of. This could take as much as 3 days.
Is there any Cut Off Score or Percentage to move the TCS NQT Exam?
There is not any cut-off rating or PASS/ FAIL standards set to report your efficiency.