VSUPGCET 2020 – Vikram Simhapuri University provides admission to candidates into varied postgraduate programs (M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., M.S.W., and M.Ed.) at its constituent and affiliated schools in the course of the tutorial 12 months 2020-21. The admissions into the above programs are by means of the Post Graduate Common Entrance Tests performed by Vikrama Simhapuri University, VSUPGCET – 2020. Candidates who want to seem within the VSUPGCET 2020 examination have to register themselves for the examination. It is suggested that the candidates should undergo the eligibility required by the college earlier than registering themselves. Get right here full particulars of VSUPGCET 2020 from the article under.
– VSUPGCET 2020 Counselling instruction and payment particulars have launched. Scroll right down to verify it.
– VSUPGCET 2020 1st Round Counselling Schedule has launched. Scroll right down to verify it.
– Rank Card for VSUPGCET 2020 is out there now. Click here to verify it.
Candidates can register themselves from the official web site. Applicants who efficiently register themselves earlier than the final scheduled date are eligible to seem for the examination. Candidates can check with the desk under and get a quick thought in regards to the VSUPGCET 2020 timeline. The desk under contains of all of the essential occasions and their schedules for VSUPGCET 2020.
|Commencement of registrations for VSUPGCET||28 May 2020|
|End date for registration for VSUPGCET|
|Last date for submission with late payment (Application Fee: Rs. 400/- (for SC / ST / PHC) Rs. 500/- (others)|
|Last date for submission with late payment (Application Fee + Late Fee Rs.500/-) Rs. 800/- (for SC / ST / PHC) Rs. 900/- (others)|
|Last date for submission of Online Application with Tatkal payment (Rs. 1200/- (for SC / ST / PHC) Rs. 1300/- (others)||
12 Oct 2020
|Last date for submission of print out of the appliance in VSUPGCET workplace||to be introduced|
|Issue date of Admit card|
|VSUPGCET 2020 Exam||
26 – 27 Oct 2020
|Declaration of Result|
|Date of 1st Phase Counselling||Check Here|
CUCET – 2021 rewards your tutorial brilliance with world alternatives & extraordinary help with Scholarships value Rs. 33 Crore.
VSUPGCET 2020 Counselling
The last choice course of for VSUPGCET is the counselling spherical that shall be performed by the college solely. Candidates as per their rank or marks obtained within the take a look at will have the ability to attend the counselling spherical and seats will the be allotted as per availability. At the counseling venue, candidates should present and get their unique paperwork verified.
Counselling Instruction: Click here to verify the VSUPGCET 2020 Counselling Instruction.
Counseling Fee: The chosen candidate has to pay the Course payment and counseling payment instantly within the financial institution counter and no extension of time shall be given for fee of payment. (Counseling payment an quantity of Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST / PH class)).
Documents to be carried on the time of Counselling
At the time of Certificate Verification at V S University, Nellore, the next unique paperwork ought to be submitted by the candidate:
- VSUPGCET-2020 Rank card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer and Conduct certificates (Original Transfer Certificate is obligatory for admission).
- SSC and Intermediate cross certificates.
- Two Passport measurement pictures.
- Study certificates from IX class to the qualifying examination
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificates in unique from Mee Seva Office obtained or everlasting caste certificates (within the case of SC/ST/BC candidates).
- Valid Income certificates from Mee Seva Office (for payment concession).
- Residence certificates of the guardian for a keep within the state of AP within the case of candidates who’ve studied exterior AP or carried out the personal research.
- Relevant certificates within the case of ECA (NCC/NSS/Games/Sports) candidates.
- Certificate issued by the Medical Board within the case of a PH candidate.
- Discharge certificates and service certificates of the guardian within the case of a Child of Armed Personnel (CAP).
Note: The chosen candidate has to submit all the unique certificates and one set xerox of all certificates. Candidates are suggested to maintain yet one more spare copy of Xerox. Because Original & Xerox copy shall be retained with University / College.
VSUPGCET 2020 Fee Structure
Candidates can verify the VSUPGCET 2020 Fee Structure from under.
Fee Structure for University and Govt. Colleges:
Fee Structure for Affiliated Colleges:
- Click here to verify the detailed VSUPGCET 2020 Fee Structure.
VSUPGCET 2020 Result
Result for the VSUPGCET 2020 is asserted on the official web site. Candidates need to go on the official web site and verify their outcomes. A advantage record shall be ready on the premise of marks obtained by the candidates within the entrance examination. Candidates need to obtain the advantage record from the official web site and verify their names in it. In case two or extra candidates get the identical marks then the rank shall be selected the premise of their age. Older candidate will get extra desire.
VSUPGCET 2020 Admit Card
VSUPGCET 2020 admit card is issued in on-line mode solely. Candidates who’ve efficiently submitted their software kind and charges are in a position to obtain their admit playing cards. Applicants who’re eligible have to obtain the admit card from the official web site or by means of the hyperlink supplied above. It is necessary that candidates carry their admit card on the day of examination. Candidates will be unable to seem within the examination and not using a legitimate admit card. Students ought to carry a sound id proof together with them on the day of examination that’s both a PAN card, Aadhar card, Driving license and so on.
VSUPGCET 2020 Revised Exam Date
- Click here to obtain above revised agenda in PDF format.
VSUPGCET 2020 Application Form
VSUPGCET 2020 software kind is now obtainable on the official web site. Candidates who want to seem within the examination want to use for it. Candidates have to submit all of the required particulars as on their official paperwork to efficiently apply for the doorway take a look at. If any discrepancies are discovered within the particulars entered by the applicant the admission of such applicant shall be canceled. The course of to use contains of two steps:
- Registration: candidates prepared to use for any course should register for the take a look at for that individual course on-line. It ought to be recognized that the candidates should apply individually for every course they need to apply for. To register candidates might want to present the main points with a view to generate Id and password for login.
- Filling software kind: The subsequent step is to use for the take a look at that’s to fill the appliance kind on-line. In the appliance kind, candidates should present their primary, contact and academic particulars.
- All the candidates should pay an Application payment quantity of Rs.500/- (for others) & Rs.400/- (for SC/ST/PHC).
- With late charges the quantity is Rs. 800/- (for SC/ST/PHC) & Rs. 900/- (for others).
- With tatkal charges the quantity is Rs. 1200/- (for SC/ST/PHC) & Rs. 1300/- (for others).
Modes of fee:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
VSUPGCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are suggested to undergo the knowledge brochure issued by the college fastidiously earlier than making use of for the examination. One ought to verify that they fulfill the eligibility standards laid down by the official examination organizing physique. Candidates who fail to satisfy the eligibility standards laid down by the officers shall be disqualified from the examination. Just a few eligibility standards are listed under.
- The candidate ought to have handed the qualifying examination from a acknowledged University
- For admission into M.A. Economics, English, Political Science & Public Administration, Telugu, M.Sc. Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics/Applied Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology (the place the involved topic is obligatory within the diploma), the candidate ought to have at the least 40% marks within the involved topic.
- For admission into some other course, the candidate ought to have at the least 40% combination marks within the group topics.
- For admission into M.Ed., the combination marks in B.Ed. ought to be at the least 50% and the combination marks in diploma/PG ought to be at the least 45%.
- Passing standards ample for SC/ST candidates for admission into any course.
- A candidate who has already handed the qualifying examination or who’ve appeared/is showing for the ultimate 12 months annual examination in 2020 is eligible to use.
VSUPGCET 2020 Reservation Criteria
Seats are allotted to the candidates in keeping with the under reservation standards. Candidates can verify the reservation standards from the desk given under:
|Extra Curricular Activities||3%|
VSUPGCET 2020 Syllabus
VSUPGCET Syllabus for the varied course is supplied right here for the convenience of the candidates. Before beginning the preparation candidates need to undergo the entire syllabus supplied right here. The function of VSUPGCET Syllabus is to assist aspirants to arrange accordingly. Knowing the syllabus offers you a transparent understanding of marks allotment and the essential ideas one have to deal with.
VSUPGCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can verify the VSUPGCET 2020 Exam Pattern from under:
- Mode of examination: offline mode
- Language of examination: English and Telugu
- Duration of examination: 90 minutes
- Type of questions: Multiple alternative questions
- Number of questions: 100
- Marks/ query: +1 mark
Official Website: vsudoa.in
For extra particulars of VSUPGCET 2020 – Download Information Brochure
Previous Year Question PaperAndhra Pradesh Admission Common Entrance Exams
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.