LBSIM PGDM Admission 2021 – Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) has launched the applying type on the official web site, lbsim.ac.in. Application type accessible for admission in PGDM programmes tutorial 12 months 2021-2023. The candidate should maintain a bachelor’s diploma or equal CGPA of any of the schools integrated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India. Candidates showing for the ultimate bachelor’s diploma/equal qualification examination may also apply. Candidates can test the element about LBSIM PGDM Admission 2021, reminiscent of software course of, eligibility standards and different data on this web page beneath.
Latest: Last date to submission of software type as much as January 22, 2021. Scroll right down to Apply.
LBSIM PGDM Admission 2021
Applicants occupied with making use of for LBSIM PGDM Admission 2021 must fill an software type. Selection of candidates is finished on the premise of CAT/ GMAT scores. Candidates can test the whole schedule for LBSIM PGDM Admission 2021 from beneath.
|Common Admission Test (CAT) date||29 Nov 2020|
|Last date for submission of LBSIM software|
|GD / Personal Interview||Feb – Mar 2021|
|Result Declaration||Apr 2021|
|Fee deposit||Apr – Jun 2021|
|Programme commences||Jun 2021|
Study at UPES Dehradun – the college with a goal. Admissions open for B.Tech, BA, BBA, BCA, B.Des, B.Pharm, LLB, MA, M.Tech, MBA, M.Sc, M.Des, LLM, and Integrated packages.
LBSIM PGDM Admission 2021 Application Form Extended
Last date to submission of software type has been prolonged as much as January 22, 2021. Check the small print is given beneath the picture.
The Institute presents following programs that are acknowledged by AICTE:
- PGDM-General (2 yrs)
- PGDM-Finance (2 yrs)
- PGDM- (Research and Business Analytics) (2 yrs)
- PGDM – (Logistics & Supply Chain Management) (2 yrs)
- PGDM – Part Time (3 yrs)
- PGDM – Executive (15 month)
- MCA (3 yrs)
LBSIM PGDM Application Form 2021
The on-line software type has been accessible now on the official web site. Applicants shall first register themselves after the efficiently registering they’ll get Email or OTP verification code. Once you get the code, the applying has been verified they must fill the applying type on-line and add vital paperwork and to finish the applying course of they must pay the charge. Candidates can fill the applying type with the assistance of the hyperlink supplied beneath.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the applying type for LBSIM PGDM Application Form 2021.
Application Fee Details & How to Apply
- Application Fees of Rs. 1,250/- in money or by Demand Draft. (Please add Rs.75/- for acquiring the Information Brochure by put up inside India and Rs. 200/- for overseas).
- Candidates may also obtain the Application Form from the Institute’s web site lbsim.ac.in., and submit the stuffed-in type together with the Application Fees of Rs. 1,250/- in money or by Demand Draft. (Please add Rs.75/- for acquiring the Information Brochure by put up inside India and Rs. 200/- for overseas). The demand draft must be drawn in favour of ‘Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management’ Delhi, payable at New Delhi.
Note: Completed Application Form should be despatched to
Admission Coordinator, Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Plot No.-11/7, Sector-11, Dwarka, New Delhi-75.
LBSIM PGDM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For PGDM General / Finance Course
- Candidates showing for the ultimate 12 months of Bachelor’s diploma/equal qualification examination within the 12 months 2020, may also apply. However, such candidates, must submit a certificates from the Principal / Registrar of their University/establishment certifying that the candidate has obtained 50% marks or equal, based mostly on newest accessible grades/marks. The deadline for submission of the mark sheet and the certificates is December 15, 2021. Non-fulfillment of this situation will routinely end result within the cancellation of the provisional admission.
- Applicants ought to word that the mere fulfilment of minimal eligibility standards won’t guarantee consideration for shortlisting by LBSIM. Candidates should declare and preserve a sound and distinctive e mail account and a cellphone quantity all through the
choice course of.
- All candidates are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019) performed by the IIMs on November 24, 2020, or ought to have a sound GMAT rating in a check taken between October 01, 2019 and January 15, 2020.
- Foreign college students, PIO and NRI sponsored candidates are additionally eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) at check centre outdoors India, between October 1, 2020, and January 15, 2021.
- Indian residents who’ve appeared for GMAT, between October 1, 2020, and January 15, 2021 are additionally eligible to use.
- Candidates might be required to furnish their GMAT scores whereas making use of and supply an attested copy of the GMAT rating sheet to the Admission Office for verification on the time of private interview. GMAT scores with out the above doc won’t be accepted and the applying could also be summarily rejected.
For PGDM Executive Course
- Three Year Bachelor’s Degree in any self-discipline with no less than 50% marks with Minimum 5 years’ expertise. Company sponsored candidates might be most well-liked
For PGDM General / Finance Courses
Step-1 Admission Test
All candidates in search of admission to LBSIM might be required to look within the Common Admission Test (CAT)/ Current Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) Scroe at gmat.com.
Step-2 Registration at LBSIM
Besides CAT/ Current GMAT Score, candidates are required to register at LBSIM, Delhi by way of a separate Application Form which might be accessible together with Information Brochure from September 23, 2018 onwards from Admission Coordinator, LBSIM, Delhi.
Step-3 Group Discussion (GD) and Interview
Candidates brief-listed on the premise of CAT/ Current GMAT rating might be referred to as for Group Discussion (GD), Extempore, Work Experience and Personal Interview (PI) for remaining choice.
Personal Interview can be performed at one of many following locations, as chosen by the candidate on the time of making use of for registration with LBSIM: Delhi, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Thiruvananathapuram, Bhubaneshwar, Kolkata, Guwahati, Patna, Indore. GD/PI centre could be modified by the Institute at its discretion. The weightage for remaining choice might be 60% for CAT/ Current GMAT rating and 40% for Group Discussion, Extempore and Personal Interview, previous tutorial efficiency and work expertise. Result of the chosen candidates shall even be displayed on the Institute’s Notice Board and web site: http://www.lbsim.ac.in
For PGDM Executive Course
- The choice might be based mostly on the next standards:
- CAT/GMAT latest scores/ check performed by LBSIM and private interview.
LBSIM PGDM 2021 Selection Procedure
- Candidates are brief-listed on the premise of CAT/ GMAT scores, prior tutorial efficiency, work expertise, and different data disclosed within the Application type. Only shortlisted candidates might be referred to as for Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview which might be held throughout Last week of March 2021.
- The weightage for remaining choice might be 60% for CAT/GMAT rating and 40% for Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview, previous tutorial efficiency and work expertise. Result of the chosen candidates shall even be displayed on the Institute’s Notice Board and likewise uploaded on the Institute’s web site: lbsim.ac.in
LBSIM PGDM Result 2021
Result for LBSIM PGDM Admission might be launched on the official web site. Candidates must enter the CAT Roll no. to test their end result for WAT and GD/PI. Result for GD/PI and WAT is offered on the official web site i.e. lbsitm.ac.in additionally, a direct hyperlink to test the identical will even be supplied beneath.
Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBISM) presents an array of programmes beginning with its flagship Two-Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (General) to the Three-Year Full-Time Programme in Master of Computer Application. The PGDM (General) and PGDM (Finance) are probably the most wanted programmes of the Institute drawing a aggressive CAT rating and having a pan-Indian illustration. LBSIM is acknowledged by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The Institute gives high quality-based mostly enterprise training to diversified scholar neighborhood representing nook and nook of India by adopting modern educating methodology, growing scientific mood, fostering industrial hyperlinks and fascinating in analysis.
Q 1. Does Lbsim settle for MAT rating?
A 1. LBSIM will settle for CAT 2020 examination scores for brief itemizing the candidates for admission to its flagship two-12 months full-time PGDM batch 2020-22. The Association of Indian Universities (AIU) has granted the PGDM from LBSIM equivalence to MBA programme.
Q 2. What is General PGDM?
A 2. PGDM (Dual) is a specialization whereby you’ll be able to concentrate on any of the 2 domains of promoting, hr, operations, finance & enterprise analytics. And PGDM (General) is a normal administration course.
Q 3. Is LBSIM a superb faculty?
A 3. LBSIM is a really effectively reputed institute in New Delhi. It’s been there since 1995 and has constantly featured amongst the highest B-Schools of India. Good Faculty, nice publicity, and good placement information make it a good faculty for Management aspirants.
Q 4. What is PGDM Finance?
A 4. Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Finance Top Colleges, Syllabus, Scope and Salary. PGDM in Finance is a 1-12 months full-time postgraduate diploma course, the eligibility for which is a commencement diploma in any course with an combination of fifty% marks or above from a acknowledged college.
Official Website – lbsim.ac.in.
For extra particulars about LBISM PGDM Admission 2021 – Download Information Brochure
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.