NIT Trichy MBA Admission 2021: Application kind has been accessible on the official web site, nitt.edu. Department of Management Studies, National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli (DoMS NIT Trichy) gives admission in MBA Programme for the educational session 2021-2023. Applicants ought to have minimal combination marks of 60% for OC/OBC/OC-EWS and 55% in case of SC/ST candidates within the qualifying diploma. Candidates can be shortlisted primarily based on their CAT 2020 rating. Candidates can test full particulars of NIT Trichy MBA Admission 2021 software course of, eligibility standards and different vital data on this web page beneath.
Latest: NIT Trichy MBA Application kind has been accessible now. Scroll right down to Apply.
NIT Trichy MBA Admission 2021
On account of the continuing pandemic, the admission course of will happen utterly on-line and. Further admission course of particulars can be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by way of Email or the contact particulars as specified.. The full Schedule for the NIT Trichy MBA Admission 2021 is given beneath.
|The on-line Application course of begins||08 Jan 2021|
|Last date for submitting the appliance||15 Feb 2021|
|Last date for receiving the exhausting copy of the appliance by publish||22 Feb 2021|
|Release of chosen and waitlist||to be introduced|
|Course Begins||to be introduced|
Study at UPES Dehradun – the college with a function. Admissions open for B.Tech, BA, BBA, BCA, B.Des, B.Pharm, LLB, MA, M.Tech, MBA, M.Sc, M.Des, LLM, and Integrated packages.
NIT Trichy MBA Admission 20201 Application Form
Candidates making use of for the MBA Programme of DoMS, NIT Trichy have to fill the appliance kind via on-line mode solely from the official web site nitt.edu or mbaadmission.nitt.edu. Candidates are suggested to test the eligibility standards earlier than filling the appliance kind. Read all of the vital instruction to fil the appliance by way of direct hyperlink is given beneath.
Application Form: Click here to fill the appliance type of NIT Trichy MBA Admission 2021.
Candidates must pay the appliance price of –
- For OC/OC-EWS/OBC class (Excluding the financial institution prices) – Rs. 1550
- For SC/ST class (Excluding the financial institution prices) – Rs. 1050
How to Apply the NIT Trichy MBA Admission 2021 Application Form?
Given beneath are the steps to fill the appliance kind for NIT Trichy MBA Admission 2021.
- Go to the registration web page and register your self by furnishing the small print in “Register” web page.
- Your CAT Registration quantity can be your login ID.
- Give your first identify and final identify together with the password that you simply select.
- Click SUBMIT and as soon as you might be registered you’ll get an e-mail in your registered mail id asking to remit the appliance price via SB Collect.
- Now you may log in ‘ Existing User’ utilizing your CAT Registration ID and chosen password. After profitable login, you may be directed to the web page the place you might be requested to add the screenshot of the finished transaction. Then watch for the affirmation mail in your registered mail id. It might take round 3-4 working days.
Now you may log in there utilizing your CAT Registration ID and chosen password. After profitable login you can see a saying “your fee shouldn’t be confirmed”. This is simply because you haven’t entered your State Bank Collect fee particulars or your fee shouldn’t be confirmed.
After filling the shape appropriately, submit the identical on-line. On profitable submission of on-line registration an auto-generated print model of the Registration Form will seem. Before taking the print out, save the print model of software kind utilizing SAVE AS perform within the FILE menu of the window.
After taking the print out, signal within the applicable area supplied for it and ship the shape together with the CAT Score Card and CGPA to Percentage Conversion Certificate copy. You should hold a further copy of the appliance kind for all future reference.
NIT Trichy MBA Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility Criteria for NIT Trichy MBA Admission 2021 is given beneath.
- Applicants ought to have acknowledged college diploma in any self-discipline.
- Candidates ought to have 6.5 CGPA (on a ten-level scale) or 60% for OC/OBC and 6.0 CGPA (on a ten-level scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST candidates within the qualifying diploma.
- For PWD candidates, the eligibility criterion will apply to the class they belong to (OC/OBC/SC/ST).
- The above-talked about CGPA/Percentage ought to be combination primarily based on all semesters.
- In case, the results of qualifying diploma is awaited, provisional admission is permitted to a scholar topic to assembly above minimal educational necessities newest by September fifteenth, 2021.
- If in case the Degree Certificate shouldn’t be issued by the involved college on the time of GD/PI course of, the candidates can produce the Provisional Certificate/Appearing Certificate.
- Candidates showing for his or her closing 12 months diploma examination are additionally eligible to use for this system.
- Candidates ought to have appeared for CAT 2020.
- Candidates with levels of 5-12 months built-in course are additionally eligible to use.
CAT 2019 Result
IIMs held the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020 and lakhs of scholars appeared for the examination. The results of CAT 2019 is compiled and introduced after calculating the scaled and normalized scores for every part. NIT Trichy is providing MBA Admission 2021-23 on the idea of CAT 2020 Result.
NIT Trichy MBA Admission 2020 Admission Process
The candidates are shortlisted primarily based on CAT 2020 rating solely. Shortlisted candidates are invited to attend the Group Discussion and Personal Interview at Chennai/ Delhi/ Hyderabad/ Kolkata/ Tiruchirappalli/ Mumbai centre.
Shortlisted Candidates for GD/PI
The record of shortlisted candidates for GD/PI means of NIT Trichy MBA admissions 2021 releases on the official web site as per schedule. Shortlisted candidates are required to report for GD/PI
The shortlisted candidates are required to carry the next paperwork for verification on the time of GD/PI:
- Call Letter.
- CAT Score Card.
- Original mark assertion (tenth, twelfth, and UG*) and qualifying diploma/provisional certificates.
- Community Certificate for SC/ST
- OBC non-creamy layer certificates for candidates who’ve utilized below OBC quota.
- Experience certificates from the employer if any.
- Four copies of already stuffed downloaded NIT Trichy MBA admission software kind.
Note: Candidates in closing 12 months of UG, are anticipated to carry all accessible UG mark statements.
NIT Trichy MBA Admission 2021 Selected Candidates List
Selected candidates record for the NIT Trichy MBA Admission 2021, for the Management Studies of the completely different Categories, has launched on the official web site as per schedule. Candidates can test each chosen candidates record and waitlist from beneath.
NIT Trichy MBA Admission 2021 FAQ
Q. Which entrance examination rating does DoMS-NIT Trichy accepts for admission to its MBA programme?
DoMS-NIT Trichy accepts CAT scores i.e. Common Admission Test scores. These scores are used just for quick-itemizing the candidates for the additional admission means of DoMS-NIT Trichy.
Q. Does DoMS-NIT Trichy settle for another entrance examination rating like ATMA, MAT, JMET, and so on.?
No. DoMS-NIT Trichy accepts CAT scores solely.
Q. What is the minimal eligibility for the MBA programme at DoMS-NIT Trichy?
A level in any self-discipline from a acknowledged college. Candidates ought to have appeared the CAT examination throughout the 12 months of admission. Candidates showing for his or her closing 12 months diploma examination are additionally eligible.
Q. How to use for the MBA programme?
Candidates making use of for the MBA Programme of DoMS, NITT have to fill the appliance kind via on-line mode solely (www.nitt.edu or nittmbaadmission.in). Send the print model of the appliance kind together with the CAT rating card to the next deal with: The Dean (Academic), National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-620 015 Tamil Nadu.
Q. Is there any age restrict to pursue DoMS-NIT Trichy Programme?
No. We don’t stipulate any minimal or most age limits.
Q. Are there any reserved quotas for particular class of candidates?
Yes. There are quotas for SC, ST and OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Q. Is there any quota for different state candidates making use of for MBA programme at DoMS-NIT Trichy?
No. There is not any state quota for MBA programme at DoMS-NIT Trichy.
Q. What is the admission process in DoMS-NIT Trichy for the MBA programme?
The candidates can be quick-listed primarily based on the scores of CAT. The quick-listed candidates can be invited to attend the Group Discussion and Personal Interview. IIM’s don’t have any function within the choice course of or conduct of the MBA programme.
Q. What is the date of regular graduation of the educational session of the MBA programme?
Normally the second week of July.
Q. Whom to contact concerning admission particulars?
Regarding admission particulars candidates can contact the DoMS workplace at 0431-2503710. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.The deal with for contact is Department of Management Studies, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015, TamilNadu.
Q. What are the specializations that DoMS-NIT Trichy gives within the MBA Programme?
The main specializations supplied are Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and Operations. DoMS additionally gives trade-particular minor specializations in Business Analytics and Business Analysis & IT Consulting. The two-12 months residential programme consists of fundamental core programs, electives and summer time internship.
Q. What sort of semester sample is adopted in DoMS-NIT Trichy?
DoMS follows Trimester Pattern.
Q. Is there any Alumni community related to DoMS?
Yes. DoMS being a 39 years previous institute has a giant alumni community having alumni’s serving in enormous MNC’s in India and overseas, retail chains, IT giants, manufacturing and engineering firms in addition to public sectors. These alumni’s share their experiences with the scholars via varied get collectively organized by the faculty.
Q. Is this MBA programme a obligatory residential course?
No. It shouldn’t be obligatory for the scholars to take up the hostel accomodation, although staying in hostels is advisable.
Q. Is there any format for the OBC certificates?
Yes. Click here to view the codecs accepted by DoMS-NIT Trichy.
Candidates are advisable to communicate with the official web site and the faculty for updates on NIT Trichy MBA Admission 20201as the schedule might change as per the prerogative of the institute.
Official Website: nitt.edu
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.