IIM Ranchi PGP Selection Criteria 2021 – From this web page candidates can verify the IIM Ranchi PGP choice standards for the educational session 2021-23. The choice course of is 3 staged which is preliminary shortlisting for WAT/PI course of, showing in PI and WAT and eventually ultimate admission based mostly on CAT rating, PI-WAT scores, profile, work expertise and variety. For the detailed IIM Ranchi PGP choice standards 2021, learn beneath.
IM Ranchi PGP Selection Criteria 2021
IM Ranchi PGP Selection Criteria 2021 consists of the beneath given steps:
- First, Initial Shortlisting for WAT/PI Process
- Second, showing within the WAT and PI Process
- Third, Final Admissions 2021-23
Study at UPES Dehradun – the college with a goal. Admissions open for B.Tech, BA, BBA, BCA, B.Des, B.Pharm, LLB, MA, M.Tech, MBA, M.Sc, M.Des, LLM, and Integrated applications.
IM Ranchi PGP Selection Criteria 2021 Initial Shortlisting for WAT/PI Process
The candidates are first shortlisted for WAT and PI as per the CAT 2020 cutoff marks given within the desk beneath:
IM Ranchi PGP Selection Criteria 2021 WAT and PI Process
The candidtes sleceted as per the CAT 2020 cutoff marks have to seem for the PI and WAT course of. The PI and WAT course of is to be held within the beneath given cities if the nation:
- New Delhi
IM Ranchi PGP Selection Criteria 2021 Final Admissions
The ultimate admission to the candidates is granted as per the beneath given standards and weightages:
|CAT Score||40 %|
|PI Score||30 %|
- CAT Score: 40% weightage is assigned to the CAT rating of solely these candidates who’re eligible for WAT and PI.
- WAT and PI rating: 30% weightage is assigned to Written Ability Test (WAT) rating and 30% weightage is assigned to the Personal Interview (PI) rating.
- Profile: The profile of the candidates is scored as per the desk given beneath:
|Profile||Out of 30 Marks|
- Academic Profile (13 Marks): This analysis is predicated on the weightage given within the desk beneath:
- Work Experience: This calculated utilizing the scheme within the desk beneath:
- Academic Diversity (5 marks): This consists of the following-
- If bachelor’s diploma is a Non-Engineering bachelor’s diploma then 5 marks is given
- or else 0 marks is added
- Gender Diversity (5 marks): 5 marks is awarded to feminine and transgender candidates solely.
About IIM Ranchi
IIM Ranchi is the ninth IIM that was established in India within the 12 months 2010. IIM Ranchi at the moment provides a two 12 months PGP programme, which is IIM flagship programme. Apart from that it additionally provides PGDHRM, FPM and PGEXP programme.
Other IIM’s Selection Criteria
For extra particulars on IIM Ranchi 2021 PGP choice standards – Click here
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.