Maharashtra PG Unani Admission 2020 – Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell has issued the notification for admission to Unani Postgraduate Courses MD (Unani) /MS (Unani) on the idea of AIA PGET (Unani) 2020. Candidates who’ve appeared into the AIA PGET 2020 can apply for these programs. Interested candidates can learn the entire particulars of Maharashtra PG Unani Admission Through AIA PGET 2020 reminiscent of utility type, eligibility standards, utility charge particulars, admission course of and many others. on this web page.
Latest: Notification has been launched relating to Maharashtra PG Unani Admission Through AIA PGET 2020. Scroll all the way down to get extra particulars.
Maharashtra PG Unani Admission Through AIA PGET 2020
Admission to Postgraduate Courses MD (Unani) /MS (Unani) on-line utility type can be invited from AIA PGET 2020 eligible candidates. The full element of Maharashtra PG Unani Admission Through AIA PGET 2020 together with schedule are given under.
Schedule for the Maharashtra PG Unani Admission 2020 is given under.
|Online Registration and Application type filling course of||to be introduced|
|Date of Payment by Online fee gateway||to be introduced|
|Publication of Registered Candidates List||to be introduced|
|Online show of Provisional State Merit List||to be introduced|
Admission to MD (Unani) /MS (Unani) Post-Graduate Ayurved programs can be accessible on web site http://www.mahacet.org. An applicant searching for admission to the Post Graduate Unani Courses can be required to submit single prescribed on-line utility type. The direct hyperlink to use on-line can be given under.
Filled up Online Application Form shall should be submitted on-line solely on fee of Rs. 3000/- and relevant Bank prices. Candidate will pay on-line through Credit card / Debit card or Internet banking by fee gateway offered for it. This quantity isn’t refundable.
- The candidate have to be an Indian National. Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or legitimate passport or School Leaving (SSC) /Jr. College Leaving Certificate of HSC/twelfth Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian” shall represent the proof of nationality.
- An individual holding the diploma of Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS) or equal diploma from a acknowledged establishment included within the Second Schedule of Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970 and enrolled within the State Register of Indian programs of drugs and have accomplished one 12 months rotatory internship earlier than the graduation of first-spherical shall be eligible for admission within the put up graduate course.
- The admission shall be given on the idea of marks secured in AIA-PGET (UNANI)- 2020 entrance check within the order of advantage. Candidate ought to have obtained minimal fiftieth percentile or extra marks in AIA-PGET 2020 and fortieth percentile in case of constitutional reservation. Person with disabilities with General Category should secured not lower than forty fifth percentile marks in AIA-PGET 2020 examinations.
- The candidates should produce the Registration of M.C.I.M on the time of counseling.
Preparation of Merit List
Merit record can be ready from these candidates who’ve appeared in AIA-PGET 2020 entrance examination and apply to State CET Cell, Maharashtra.
In case of equal marks within the AIA-PGET (UNANI) 2020 Common Entrance Test, the next process shall be adopted for deciding the inter-se-advantage.
- First Level- A candidate with larger combination share at commencement degree (B.U.M.S) shall be most well-liked, if the tie nonetheless persists then.
- Second Level- A candidate with larger share at last 12 months of B.U.M.S. examination shall be most well-liked, if the tie nonetheless persists then.
- Third Level- An older candidate can be most well-liked over a youthful candidate.
Every candidate shall carry unique AIA-PGET (UNANI) 2020 Marks record for counseling.
The complete choice course of shall be as per the schedules given above on this web page.
- The allotment of seats shall be made to the profitable candidates as per the advantage of AIA-PGET (UNANI)- 2020. The candidate could have the correct to decide on any one of many accessible seats at his / her advantage place on the time of counseling in admission course of and the identical can be allotted to him/her.
- If the candidate doesn’t report on a notified date, his/her choice stands cancelled and he/she can be debarred from the following course of.
- Eligibility of the candidates for admission can be finalized after verification of all unique paperwork on the time of counseling.
- All qualifying candidates ought to carry all unique paperwork and extra set of attested copies on the time of choice course of.
- A candidate who is chosen however doesn’t be part of the faculty or cancels the admission after becoming a member of isn’t eligible for additional choice course of. After being issued the letter of choice, the candidates can be required to take admission inside seven days within the respective establishments by paying the charge as Government prescribed by time to time.
- Subsequent Round(s): There shall be ordinarily solely 2 Round of admission, nonetheless relying on vacant seats, the competent authority might conduct one further spherical & can be notified on the official web site.
- The Competent Authority after conducting rounds will declare a cutoff date as per CCIM reduce off notification.
Distribution of Seats
Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi, fifteen % (15%) seats within the Government, Government Aided and Private Institutions shall be reserved for the ALL INDIA QUOTA. Seats beneath this quota can be stuffed by the Authority designated by Central Government. If, All India Quota seats stay vacant and surrendered to Competent Authority, then the Competent Authority shall stuffed these seats as per state authorities norms.
Distribution of seats in Government Aided Minority schools:
The Maharashtra domiciled Candidate belonging to a selected Minority Community from inside the State fulfilling eligibility standards talked about in Rule No. 4 and as notified by the Government are eligible beneath this Category within the establishment designated as Minority establishment.
- Student Category on Merit – 85% *
- ALL INDIA QUOTA Candidates -15% *
100 % Seats shall be allotted to Minority Quota which shall be stuffed by Competent Authority from Minority Category Students on Merit of AIA-PGET (Unani) 2020. If Minority Students not accessible then that seats shall be stuffed by General Merit of AIA-PGET 2020.
In Private unaided Institution, 70% seats shall be stuffed by Competent Authority from AIA-PGET (UNANI) 2020 from Minority candidates.
- Student Category on Merit – 70%
- All India Quota – 15%
- Institutional Quota – 15%
For extra particulars of Maharashtra PG Unani Admission Through AIA PGET 2020 – Download Information Brochure.
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.