Maharashtra PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 – Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell has issued the notification for admission to Homoeopathy Postgraduate Courses MD (Hom) on the idea of AIA PGET (Hom) 2020. Candidates who’ve apperared into the AIA PGET 2020 can apply for these programs. Interested candidates can learn the whole particulars of Maharashtra PG Homoeopathy Admission Through AIA PGET 2020 reminiscent of Registration, Counseling & Preference type filling and Admission Process and so on. on this web page.
Latest: Notification has been launched concerning Maharashtra PG Homoeopathy Admission Through AIA PGET 2020. Scroll right down to get extra particulars.
Maharashtra PG Homoeopathy Admission Through AIA PGET 2020
Admission to Postgraduate Courses MD (Hom) on-line utility type shall be invited from AIA PGET 2020 eligible candidates. The full element of Maharashtra PG Homoeopathy Admission Through AIA PGET 2020 together with schedule are given beneath.
Schedule for the Maharashtra PG Homoeopathy Admission 2020 is given beneath.
|Online Registration and Application type filling course of||to be introduced|
|Payment of charges by means of on-line fee gateway||to be introduced|
|Online show provisional state benefit record||to be introduced|
|Online Preference type filling course of||to be introduced|
|Publication of first Selection List||to be introduced|
Admission to MD (Hom) Post Graduate Homoeopathy programs is accessible on web site of http://www.mahacet.org. An applicant searching for admission to the Post Graduate Ayurved Courses shall be required to submit single prescribed on-line utility type. The direct hyperlink to use on-line is given beneath.
Filled up Online Application Form shall should be submitted on-line solely on fee of Rs. 3000/- (Rs Two thousand solely) and relevant Bank prices. Candidate will pay on-line through Credit card / Debit card or Internet banking by means of fee gateway supplied for it. This quantity isn’t refundable
- The candidate should be an Indian National. Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or legitimate passport or School Leaving (SSC) /Jr. College Leaving Certificate of HSC/twelfth Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian” shall represent the proof of nationality.
- A candidate who has handed remaining B.H.M.S. Examination or equal qualification in Homoeopathy included within the second schedule to the Act and handed the qualifying examination from any of the universities inside the state of Maharashtra ( for State quota seats), and have finishing one-yr obligatory rotatory internship on or earlier than the day of Document Verification are solely eligible.
- Candidate underneath General class and EWS class ought to have obtained minimal fiftieth percentile or extra marks in AIA -PGET 2020 and fortieth percentile in case of constitutional reservation. Person with disabilities with General Category and EWS class should secured not lower than forty fifth percentile marks in AIA-PGET 2020 examinations. The above eligibility standards might change as made relevant as per the choice given by Govt. of India, AYUSH MINISTRY on occasion.
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery or equal qualification in Homoeopathy included within the second schedule to the Act after present process a course of examine of not lower than 2 years length (Graded B.H.M.S. diploma).
- No candidate shall be admitted to M.D. (Hom) course except he possesses the diploma of:-
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery or equal qualification in Homoeopathy included within the Second Schedule of the Act, after present process a course of examine of not lower than 5 yr and 6 months length together with one yr obligatory internship; or
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (Graded Degree) or equal qualification in Homoeopathy embody within the Second Schedule of the Act, after
present process a course of examine of not lower than two years’ length.
- The candidates should produce the Registration of M.C.H on the time of desire filling course of. Candidates from out of state of Maharashtra ought to produce both Registration or proof of utility for Registration with CCH.
Online Preference Filling Process
The candidates will give their preferences by means of on-line which shall be notified by the Competent Authority on http://www.mahacet.org
Preparation of Merit List
The Competent Authority will put together the benefit record as per AIA-PGET rank and guideline given by Government of India, CCH in there Gazette Dated 14 Dec. 2018 and and apply to State CET Cell, Maharashtra. It will printed on the official web site http://www.mahacet.org Marks obtained by the candidate on the AIA-PGET (Hom) 2020 will type the idea of choice within the respective classes.
TIE-BREAKER: In case of two or extra candidates acquiring equal marks within the AIA-PGET (Hom) 2020 the inter-se benefit of such candidates shall be decided within the order of desire as underneath :
- The Candidate with extra combination marks (transformed into share) at First, Second, Third & Fourth B.H.M.S. Examination taken collectively shall be most well-liked. If the tie nonetheless persists.
- The candidate with extra combination marks (transformed into share) at Final B.H.M.S. Examination shall be most well-liked. If the tie nonetheless persists.
- The candidate with extra combination marks (transformed into share) at Third B.H.M.S. Examination shall be most well-liked if the tie nonetheless persists.
- The candidate with extra combination marks (transformed into share) at Second B.H.M.S. Examination shall be most well-liked
- If the tie persists, the older candidate shall be most well-liked.
The Candidate must report on the allotted faculty along with his / her authentic paperwork for bodily verification and admission. The Candidate ought to report personally ( Proxy not allowed ) to the respective allotted faculty, for the bodily doc verification and admission. The College Authority / Principal give the admission to the candidate if he / she discovered eligible after doc verification.
Following Original Certificates / Documents should be introduced on the day of Document Verification course of. (All the Originals & One set of attested Photocopies:
- Online downloaded Application type
- Copy of downloaded Admit Card and Any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License, Pan Card, Pass port)
- Copy of downloaded AIAPGET-2020 consequence.
- Nationality certificates/legitimate passport/Domicile certificates or School Leaving Certificate of SSC / HSC indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian”.
- Certificate of Age (SSC passing Certificate/Valid Passport)
- First, Second, third & Final B.H.M.S., Statement of Marks.
- B.H.M.S., Degree/Passing Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate from University or the Head of the Institution /Certificate
- Registration Certificate (MCH)
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate, Non Creamy Layer Certificate (if relevant)
Distribution of Seats
70% Seats shall be allotted to Minority Quota which shall be crammed by Competent Authority from Minority Category Students on the benefit of AIAPGET (Hom) – 2020. If Minority Students not obtainable then these seats shall be crammed by General Merit of AIA-PGET (Hom) – 2020.
For extra particulars of Maharashtra PG Homoeopathy Admission Through AIA PGET 2020 – Download Information Brochure.
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.