AP B.Arch Admission 2020 – The 1st spherical seat allotment for AP B.Arch Admission 2020 has been launched on-line at apsche.org. The certified candidates of NATA are hereby knowledgeable that the Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam has introduced the notification for the B.Arch Admission within the Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam for the educational session 2020. Candidates will get all the knowledge associated to AP B.Arch Admission 2020-21 right here like schedule of the counselling, eligibility standards, registration, and many others.
Latest: The seat allotment of Phase 1 for AP B.Arch Admission 2020 has been launched. Scroll right down to test it.
AP B.Arch Admission 2020
Interested candidates can apply for the AP B.Arch admission 2020-21. Admission is to be based mostly on the ultimate benefit record. Candidates are suggested to test all the small print associated to AP B.Arch Admission 2020 on the official web site or on this web page.
Schedule for the AP B.Arch Admission 2020 is given beneath.
|Issue of notification||11 Dec 2020|
|Online Registration and on-line
|11-16 Dec 2020|
|Edit Option in Application for
Online Registered Candidates.
|17 Dec 2020|
|Display of record of Registered
Candidates & Call for objections
by way of E-mail.
|Display of Final record of Registered
Candidates and Assigning of State
Architecture Ranks (SAR).
|Exercising of Web Options|
|Phase – I, Allotment of seats||
10 Jan 2021
|Tuition payment fee and Reporting
at Allotted Colleges (Phase – I)
|Online declaration of Vacancy
|Exercising Options for Vacant
|Phase – II, Final Seat
allotment.(After 6 pm)
|Tuition payment fee and Reporting
at Allotted Colleges (Phase – II)
|Commencement of Class Work|
Click here to obtain the schedule.
CUCET – 2021 rewards your educational brilliance with world alternatives & extraordinary help with Scholarships price Rs. 33 Crore.
AP B.Arch Admission 2020 Seat Allotment
APSCHE has launched the first part seat allotment consequence for AP B.Arch Admission 2020. It has launched on-line at apsche.org. To test the seat allotment consequence, candidates must enter the Username and Password. The direct hyperlink to test the seat allotment result’s offered beneath.
Seat Allotment: Click here to test the AP B.Arch Admission 2020 1st Phase Seat Allotment.
AP B.Arch Admission 2020
- Click here for AP State Architecture Rank (SAR) 2020.
- Click here for Exercise Web choices for Phase 1
AP B.Arch Admission 2020 Notice
AP B.Arch Admission 2020 Application Form
The software course of has been began for AP B.Arch Admission 2020. The candidates want to use earlier than the final date of submission. The candidates must replenish the fundamental particulars so as to make contemporary registration. The candidates could make a login any time if they don’t submit the shape at a time.
Application of A.P. B.Arch 2020 has been closed
Apply Online: Click here to fill the AP B.Arch 2020 Application Form.
Registration & Certificate Verification
All the candidates must pay the processing payment within the type of a requirement draft drawn in favour of Secretary APSCHE payable at Guntur from any nationalized financial institution.
- For OC/BC candidates : Rs.1200/-
- For SC/ST candidates : Rs. 600/-.
Certificates to be Produced by all of the Candidates
The candidates shall produce the next unique certificates and two units of attested xerox copies of the next for verification on the time of Registration on the Helpline middle.
- NATA-2020 or 2021/JEE-AAT-2020 Valid Hall Ticket
- NATA-2020 or 2021/JEE-AAT-2020 Valid Score Card
- Provisional Intermediate / Diploma Certificates*
- Memorandum of Marks of Intermediate /Diploma*
- SSC Pass Memo or equal marks memo as proof of Date of Birth
- Study Certificate from VI TO XII / Diploma*
- Residence certificates of both of fogeys in Andhra Pradesh for 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates excluding the interval of employment exterior the state from Competent Authority.
- Income Certificate Issued on or after 01-01-2021 is barely accepted.
- Aadhar Card
- Integrated Community certificates and father’s Caste Certificate in case of BC/SC/ST issued by the Competent Authority.
- Candidates claiming reservation beneath NCC/SPORTS shall deliver the unique certificates issued by the Competent Authority. PH Candidates shall submit certificates issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% & above incapacity are solely eligible.
- Children of Armed Forces ( CAP) certificates issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer ( In case of Ex-Service Men ) Identity Card and discharge ebook for verification. Candidates these Parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are solely Eligible to be thought of beneath “CAP” class.
- Transfer Certificate.
- The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates ought to deliver TRANSFER CERTIFICATE of the SSC containing Minority standing (Muslim / Christian / Other Linguistic) or within the absence of TRANSFER CERTIFICATE issued by the Head of the Institution during which the coed Studied / Appeared SSC or its Equivalent. Anglo-Indian : A Certificate issued by Tahsildhar of their place of residence.
- Physical Fitness Certificate from a Civil Asst. Surgeon.
- Candidates who studied Intermediate/Diploma in different State in India or from different Countries ought to get hold of Equivalency certificates issued by the Board of Intermediate Education/SBTET (because the case could also be), Andhra Pradesh.
AP B.Arch Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility standards for Admission into Under Graduate 5-12 months B.Architecture course shall be as talked about beneath;
Click here to obtain the eligibility standards
- The candidate must be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate ought to fulfill ‘native’/’non-native’ standing necessities as laid down within the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974, as subsequently amended.
- No candidate shall be admitted to structure course except she/he has handed an examination on the finish of the ten+2 scheme of examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or handed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as obligatory topic vide COA round No. CA/5/Academic/2020/Circular#1 dt 16.10.2020
- The candidate ought to have certified at National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)/ JEE (Main) Paper – II and must also have secured State Architecture Rank (SAR). All candidates who include a passing legitimate rating of NATA-2020/ JEE (Main)-2020 Paper-II, on the time of registration will alone be thought of for seat allocation beneath the convener Quota of seats.
Note: For candidates who appeared in each NATA and JEE (Main) Paper – II Examination, AP State Architecture Rank shall be ready on the idea of upper proportion of the 2 scores.
AP B.Arch Admission 2020 Seat Intake
Details of Colleges providing B.Architecture course in Andhra Pradesh is given beneath.
- Admissions shall be made as per guidelines in vogue on the time of counseling.
- In the affiliated Colleges, admission to 85% of the convener seats shall be reserved for the native candidates of Andhra Pradesh and the remaining 15% shall be Un-reserved seats.
- 100% of seats in University schools and 70% of the sanctioned consumption of seats in unaided non minority and minority skilled establishments shall be crammed by the Convener.
- The Principals are directed to replenish the administration quota seats within the schools by issuing a notification within the Newspaper. Candidates must be admitted as per admission guidelines in vogue. The particulars of the seats crammed beneath Management quota shall be communicated to the Convener – B.Architecture Admissions-2020 for approval and ratification.
Exercising choices: Candidates have to train choices in a format made accessible on the Helpline Centre as quickly as they full their Registration and Certificate verification and hand over it to the Convener for processing.
For Official Notification – Click here
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.