IIM Trichy PGP Selection Criteria 2021 – The normal candidates who safe a minimal of 94 percentile in CAT 2020 shall be referred to as for IIM Trichy PI & WAT rounds. The candidates are given closing admission based mostly on CAT scores and efficiency scores on PI and WAT. Also, different components which might be considered are work expertise and efficiency on the PG stage. To know extra preserve studying under.
IIM Trichy PGP Selection Criteria 2021 – 2023
The candidates want the under-given minimal percentile in CAT to be eligible for the PI and WAT rounds.
Study at UPES Dehradun – the college with a function. Admissions open for B.Tech, BA, BBA, BCA, B.Des, B.Pharm, LLB, MA, M.Tech, MBA, M.Sc, M.Des, LLM, and Integrated applications.
Selection Process of IIM Trichy in PGP course
Considering the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak, the Written Ability Test (WAT) Process is excluded from the CAP 2021 Process. Besides, the Personal Interview (PI) can be performed by the net mode. The precise date for PI might be communicated by the IIM Raipur, coordinating Institute for 2021-23 batch, on behalf of all taking part IIMs.
Criteria that may be used to pick candidates submit Personal Interview (PI) might be up to date on the Institute’s web site quickly.
The choice technique of IIM Trichy is given under in short:
Stage 1: Candidates are referred to as for PI and WAT in the event that they qualify the CAT cutoff.
Stage 2: Written Analysis Test and Personal Interview is performed
Stage 3: The closing advantage listing is ready based mostly on:
- CAT scores
- PI and WAT efficiency
- Work expertise
- Performance at Undergraduate stage
- Professional Qualification
- Gender range
Weightage of various sections in IIM Trichy PGP choice course of
The admission might be based mostly on the weightage of various sections as proven within the part under:
1. CAT rating: 50 % weightage.
2. Written Analysis Test (14 % weightage): Vocabulary, content material of writing and writing expertise
3. Personal Interview (14 % weightage):
- Communication Skills
- Academic Ability
- Current Affairs & General Awareness
- Managerial & Leadership Abilities
- Co-curricular and Extra-curricular Activities
4. Work expertise: 5 % weightage
5. Performance at Undergraduate stage: 10 % weightage
6. Professional Qualification: 2 % weightage (Pass within the closing examinations of CA / ICWA/ CS)
7. Gender Diversity: 5 % weightage for feminine candidates.
To encourage range within the batch, differential weightage, as proven under, shall be utilized to totally different disciplines:
– Engineering / Technology: 0.5
– Science/Arts / Medicine (together with Pharmacy)/Commerce / Economics / Management/different disciplines: 1.0
Other IIM’s Selection Criteria
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.