HPU MAT 2020 – The final date to submission of utility kind has been prolonged as much as July 18, 2020. It is advisable for the candidates to fill the applying kind earlier than the final date. The admission shall be primarily based on the advantage in a aggressive examination, which can be comprised of Application Rating, Management Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview. Interested candidates can learn all the small print of HPU MAT 2020 like utility process, eligibility standards, choice process and so forth. from this web page.
Latest: HPU has launched the checklist of chosen candidates (Merit-wise) for admission to MBA Admission 2020-2022 for Non-Subsidized Seats. Scroll right down to test it.
HPU MAT 2020 – MBA Aptitude Test for HPU Business School
The HPU MBA admission relies on the HPU MAT 2020. Himachal Pradesh University Business School (HPUBS) conduct the Management Aptitude Test for admission to MBA programme. The essential schedule for HPU MAT 2020 is offered beneath the desk. Candidates are suggested to learn rigorously eligibility standards and different particulars.
|Application kind availability||11 May 2020|
|Last date for making use of on-line for HPU MAT|
|Declaration of Final Result for Non-Subsidized Seats||07 Jan 2021|
Study at UPES Dehradun – the college with a goal. Admissions open for B.Tech, BA, BBA, BCA, B.Des, B.Pharm, LLB, MA, M.Tech, MBA, M.Sc, M.Des, LLM, and Integrated packages.
HPU MAT 2020 Selected Candidates List
HPU Business School has launched the chosen candidate’s checklist for MBA admission for Non-Subsidised Seats on the official web site, i.e. hpuniv.ac.in. Selected candidates are required to deposit the charge to finish admission.
Selected Candidates List: Click here to test the HPU MAT 2020 Selected Candidates List for Non-Subsidised Seats.
HPU MAT 2020 Application Form Extension Notice
Himachal Pradesh University has prolonged the applying submission deadline as much as July 18, 2020. Check the official discover beneath.
HPU MAT 2020 Application Form
HPU MAT 2020 utility varieties is out there on the official web site i.e hpubsshimla.org. The utility kind is out there in on-line mode. Before filling the applying kind, candidates should guarantee their eligibility. Candidates need to submit the applying kind on or earlier than its final date. Eligible candidates can fill the applying kind by means of the direct hyperlink is given beneath.
Application Form: Click here to fill the applying kind for HPU MAT 2020.
HPU MAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Minimum eligibility for the course is any first bachelor’s diploma of a college, established by legislation in India, not less than with 50% marks (with 45% marks within the case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates).
The candidates who’re showing for their closing examination of Bachelor Degree examination in March/April 2020 shall be allowed to seem in HP University Management Aptitude Test (HPU-MAT), however the closing choice is topic to their satisfying the eligibility situation.
Except for Non-subsidized, serving or retired defence personnel, the utmost age restrict is 26 years for boys and 28 years for ladies (29 years in case of SC/ST candidates each for st girls and boys) as on 1 of July of the yr involved.
Note: Provided that the Vice-Chancellor shall have the ability to allow age leisure for a purpose to be recorded in writing as much as a most of six months. Provided additional that age bar shall not apply in case of Nonsubsidized college students, defence personnel, State/ Government of India nominees.
HPU MAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The HPU-MAT have 4 sections –
- English Comprehension & Language
- Numerical Ability & Data Interpretation,
- General Intelligence & Critical Reasoning,
- General Knowledge & Business Awareness.
Each part could have about fifty (50) questions. The efficiency in HPU-MAT is the premise for screening the candidates for group dialogue and private interview.
Exam Centres – The HPU-MAT can be carried out at Shimla, Solan, Dharamshala, Hamirpur, Mandi, Una, Palampur, and Chandigarh. The Business School reserves the precise to change the date/middle of the doorway examination.
NOTE: – The middle can be created relying on the supply of an enough variety of candidates.
HPU MAT 2020 Marks Distributions
The admission relies on advantage within the aggressive examination which includes Application Rating, Management Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- Application Rating [10 % of the percentage of marks obtained in each of the following examinations] – 30 Marks
- HPU-MAT – 50 Marks
- Group Discussion – 10 Marks
- Personal Interview – 10 Marks
HPU MAT 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card of HPU MAT 2020 can be out there on-line on the official web site. After the launched of admit card, All the candidates can click on on the hyperlink and login into their profiles with their consumer ids and date of beginning, as their registration no. and password respectively for obtain it.
HPU MAT 2020 Selection Process
The admission relies on the advantage in a aggressive examination, which includes of Application Rating, Management Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. HPU-MAT can be of goal sort consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). Candidates for Non-subsidized seats need to compete amongst themselves, so is the case with the candidates in sponsored seats. Separate advantage checklist can be ready for the sponsored class and non sponsored class. The weightage assigned in computing advantage is as follows:-
HPU MAT 2020 Seats Details
The HPUBS admits 120 college students for MBA course. Out of which 60 seats are below sponsored class and 60 seats are below Non -subsidized class
Reservation in Subsidized Category seats
Admission to MBA programme besides for seats reserved for Nonsubsidized candidates shall be topic to the next circumstances:
- 15% and 7½ % seats shall be reserved for SC and ST candidates respectively, having domicile of Himachal Pradesh – no matter the Institutions from the place they’ve handed their qualifying examination.
- The remaining 77 ½ % seats shall be stuffed up as below:
- 25% of the seats for admission shall be open for all candidates no matter the Institution from the place they’ve handed their qualifying- examination.
- 75% of the seats shall be stuffed out of the candidates, who’ve handed their qualifying examination from the HP University or HP Krishi Vishwavidayalaya Palampur or Dr. Y S Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, HP Technical University and Central University of Himachal Pradesh or the candidates who’re Himachal Pradesh domicile no matter passing qualifying examination from every other University established by Law in India which is equal to the qualifying examination of Himachal Pradesh University, topic to the next reservations:
- 5% of the seats shall be reserved for excellent sportsmen/ girls
- 5% of the seats shall be reserved for excellent cultural activists
- 5% of the seats shall be reserved for individuals with Disabilities
- Provided additional that one seat (Supernumerary) shall be reserved for the serving/ retired defence service personnel, in the event that they fulfil the minimal eligibility circumstances prescribed for admission.
- Provided additional that Two seat (Supernumerary) shall be reserved for the one Girl Child of Himachali Domicile. Applicant below this class should connect a certificates from the Executive Magistrate.
- Provided additional that two seats (Supernumerary) shall be reserved for the J&Okay Domicile college students. Applicant should connect the J&Okay domicile certificates.
- Provided additional that three seats (Supernumerary) shall be reserved for the Ward of HP University worker in Non-Subsidised Category.
The roster of admission, exhibiting reservations of assorted classes shall be used as per H.P. University guidelines.
Breakup of Subsidized seats as per roaster for Academic Session.
|Open to all||12|
|Defence Personal (Supernumerary)||01|
|Single Girl Child (Supernumerary)||02|
|J&Okay Domicile (Supernumerary)||02|
- The roster for SC/ST began from 61 to 120 on 120 factors foundation.
- The roster for cultural, Sports and Physically Challenged began from 03 to 36 on 120 factors foundation.
HPU MAT 2020 Fee Structure
FEE FOR SUBSIDIZED Seats
Approximately Rs. 10,100 /- Per Annum (topic to alter on occasion as per University Norms)
Computer charge can be charged by the workplace of the Business School, Rs. 1500/- within the first Semester to be paid on the time of admission and Rs. 1500/- on the time of searching for admission (continuation) within the third Semester.
NON-SUBSIDIZED Seats and Fee
Total variety of seats below Non-subsidised shall be 60, which shall be open to candidates of all class. Three seats shall be reserved for wards of H. P. University staff below non sponsored class.
Candidates admitted below Non-subsidized class shall be charged a consolidated charge of ` 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lac. solely) each year and are additionally required to pay the traditional college charge and pc charge as talked about above. These dues need to be deposited on the time of admission to the First and Third Semesters by means of a Online fee mode (RTGS / Challan). This is not going to cowl boarding, lodging, medical, journey and different private bills.
No shifting of candidates from non-sponsored class to sponsored class shall be accomplished after the final date for admission (in case of candidates who’ve utilized for each the classes).
The University Business School reserves the precise of fixing the variety of seats for this class of scholars, relying upon the supply of amenities within the University Business School.
Official Website: hpubsshimla.org
For More Details Regarding HPU MAT 2020 Download The following Documents-
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be a part of our Telegram channel.