IIM Indore has launched the Eligibility & choice standards for admission 2021 – 23 Batch. All candidates who apply for the two-year PGP of IIM Indore should fulfill the eligibility standards and likewise the minimal sectional percentile and total percentile scores in CAT 2020. IIM Indore will undertake a three-stage choice course of (I) Eligibility standards (II) Shortlist for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) after which the (III) Final Selection. Candidates can test under the detailed details about IIM Indore choice standards for admission in PGP 2021 – 23 batch.
IIM Indore Selection Criteria
Candidates who qualify CAT 2020 and cross the choice technique of IIM Indore can be eligible for the scholarship program. Candidates can test extra particulars about scholarship via the official web site.
IIM Indore Selection Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who search admission at IIM Indore ought to test the eligibility standards and likewise the minimal sectional percentile and total percentile scores in CAT 2020. Candidates can test the identical from under.
- Candidate should maintain a bachelors diploma with atleast 50% marks (45% marks for SC, ST, PwD classes) awarded by any establishment or college established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a college below Section – 3 of UGC Act, 1956. OR
- Candidate ought to maintain an equal diploma of minimal of three years of training after finishing Class twelfth.
- Candidates showing within the remaining yr of their diploma and those that have accomplished the diploma necessities and are ready for their consequence may apply. They have to provide a certificates from the top of their division that they’re presently within the remaining yr and have obtained atleast 50% of their newest obtainable grade sheet (45% for SC, ST, PwD class).
- The remaining yr college students who’re admitted need to submit their marksheet and diploma on or earlier than 30 June 2021 as a way to be eligible for admission.
IIM Indore Application Form
Candidates who search admission in 2-year post-graduate programs at IIM Indore have to look for Common Admission Test (CAT) 2020. Eligible candidates can apply on-line via iimcat.ac.in. Candidates can apply to put up graduate programmes at IIM Indore by choosing the choice obtainable whereas doing the web registration. Candidates need to makes there selections and choose the class within the CAT 2020 utility type itself. Once the registrations are accomplished no adjustments can be allowed.
IIM Indore Selection Process
The choice technique of IIM Indore is split into 3 phases. Candidates can test under the every step and their necessities to cross that course of.
Stage 1. Eligibility Criteria
All candidates who apply for 2-year Postgraduate programme at IIM Indore should fulfill the eligibility standards talked about above and likewise the CAT 2020 sectional and total percentile cut-offs. Those candidates who fulfil these talked about standards can be thought-about for the 2nd spherical of the choice course of.
Stage 2. Shortlisting for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI)
Candidates who fulfill the standards talked about in stage 1 will solely be allowed to look for this stage. Candidates can be shortlisted for WAT and PI for every class on the premise of benefit listing generated primarily based on the composite rating. The private interviews can be carried out in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata and Mumbai. Candidates have to look for each the written capacity take a look at and the non-public interview failing to take action the candidate wouldn’t be transferred to the following spherical.
Stage 3. Final Selection
The candidates who fulfill the necessities in stage 2 will solely be thought-about for the ultimate choice. Category smart benefit listing can be generated primarily based on remaining composite rating and provisional admission presents can be made accordingly.
IIM Indore Reservation Criteria
As per Government of India requirement, Reservation for Admission in varied classes for is given under.
- 27% of the seats are reserved for candidates belonging to the “Non-Creamy” layer Other Backward Classes – (NC-OBC)
- 15% for Scheduled Caste (SC),
- 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- Candidates and 5% for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWD).
The classes of incapacity are:
- Blindness and low imaginative and prescient
- Deaf and arduous of listening to
- Locomotor incapacity together with cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid assault victims and muscular dystrophy
- Autism, mental incapacity, particular studying incapacity and psychological sickness
- Multiple disabilities from amongst individuals below clauses (a) to (d), and
- Other ‘specified disabilities’ talked about in ‘The Schedule’ of the RPwD Act 2016.Selection Procedure
IM Indore Contact particulars
For additional queries concerning the admission course of, candidates can contact on the under talked about helplines.
The Admissions Office
Indian Institute of Management, Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau – Pithampur Road,
Indore – 453556 (Madhya Pradesh), India
Phone: 0731- 2439685/686
Other IIM’s Selection CriteriaFor getting extra particulars about IIM Indore 2021 PGP Admission Procedure – Download PDF
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be a part of our Telegram channel.