UPPSC PCS Result 2020: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) declares the consequence for UPPSC PCS examination 2020. Candidates can examine their UPPSC PCS consequence 2020 from uppsc.up.nic.in. The result’s declared for all the three levels of recruitment of UPSC PCS. The process of PCS Recruitment 2020 consists of the preliminary examination, foremost examination, oral take a look at, and interview. The ultimate consequence for the UPPSC PCS examination is ready based mostly on the primary examination and interview spherical. To know extra in regards to the UPPSC PCS Result 2020, scroll down and browse the article until the tip.
Latest: UP PCS mains Result 2019 has been declared. Check beneath
UPPSC PCS Result 2020
UPPSC PCS Result 2020 for the primary examination is introduced in a ratio of twice the full no. of vacancies. Candidates should rating 40% marks to be thought of for the benefit checklist and 35% in case of SC and ST candidates. Below is the schedule of all of the related dates associated to the UPPSC PCS Result 2020:
|Event||UPPSC PCS 2020||UPPSC PCS 2019|
|Date of UP PCS Prelims Exam||11 Oct 2020||15 Dec 2019|
|Date of UP PCS Prelims Result||21 Nov 2020||17 Feb 2020|
|Date of UP PCS Main Exam||21, 22, 23, and 25 Jan 2021|
|Date of UP PCS mains Result||to be introduced||23 Dec 2019|
Check right here:
UPPSC PCS 2020
- Click here to examine UPPSC PCS Prelims Revised Result 2020.
- Click here to examine UPPSC PCS Prelims Result 2020.
UPPSC PCS 2019
UPPSC PCS Result Compilation 2020
The consequence for all of the levels of the PCS examination is compiled on the idea of the next elements:
- No. of vacancies
- Total candidates appeared
- Ratio of choice
- Marks scored by all of the candidates
In the preliminary examination, first, the candidates who clear the cut-off are separated from different candidates. Now, the checklist is ready in reducing order. The candidates who rating probably the most are positioned on the prime and the candidates who rating the least are on the backside. Now, the candidates are chosen in a ratio of 13 instances the full vacancies. In the primary examination, the method is identical however the ratio will change to twice the full no. of vacancies.
How to examine UPPSC PCS Result 2020?
The candidates can examine the UPPSC PSC consequence from the official web site. Candidates require their title and roll quantity to examine the consequence from the benefit checklist. Below are the steps that candidates can observe to examine whether or not they have certified the examination or not.
1st step: Visit the official web site or click on on the direct hyperlink given for the benefit checklist.
2nd step: Now, on the correct facet on the house web page, all of the notices for exams carried out are given. Find the consequence PDF of UPPSC PCS 2020.
third step: Click on the PDF for the UPPSC PCS 2020 examination.
4th step: The PDF seems on the display screen. It consists of the title and roll variety of all of the shortlisted candidates. Candidates want to look their names within the benefit checklist.
Details in UPPSC PCS Result 2020
Below are the small print that candidates can be found within the UPPSC PCS Result benefit checklist 2020:
- Name of the organising physique
- Notice Number
- Date of Notice
- Date of Exam
- Serial No.
- Name of candidate
- Roll quantity
- Whether conditional or not
UPPSC PCS Cut-off 2020
Below is the cut-off for all of the exams for all of the candidates as per their classes:
In preliminary examination:
- In paper-1 (for all candidates): 40%
- In paper-1 (for SC and ST candidates): 35%
- In paper-2: 33%
In Main Exam:
- For all candidates: 40%
- For SC/ST candidate: 35%
UPPSC PCS Exam Selection Procedure 2020
Below is the choice process for the UPPSC PCS 2020 examination:
- Preliminary Exam: The candidates seem in 2 papers within the preliminary examination. The candidates who clear the preliminary examination will seem in the primary examination. The candidates want to attain 40% marks within the paper-1 and 33% marks within the paper-2 for being thought of for the benefit checklist.
- Main Exam: The candidates clearing the preliminary examination seem for the primary examination. The foremost examination consists of 6 obligatory papers and a pair of non-obligatory papers. The obligatory papers are identical for all of the candidates.
- Personal Interview: The candidates who clear the primary examination and fill the appliance kind for the non-public interview seem for the interview. Documents are additionally verified within the private interview spherical. The candidates are requested their choice for the posts within the private interview spherical.
What Happens After UPPSC PCS Result 2020
After the results of UPPSC Preliminary examination, the candidates fill the appliance kind for the primary examination. The candidates seem for the primary examination after clearing the preliminary examination. The candidates who clear the primary examination seem for the non-public interview. There is doc verification spherical within the private interview. The candidates are known as in a ratio of twice the vacancies within the interview spherical. The candidates are additionally requested about their choice of posts of the recruitment within the interview spherical solely. There is a separate utility kind for the non-public interview.
UPPSC PCS Vacancies 2020
Check beneath the vacancies as per UPPSC PCS Notification 2020 for numerous posts. Candidates can examine the vacancies beneath.
UPPSC PCS 2020 Vacancies
This yr, Uttar Pradesh PSC has introduced a complete of 200 posts for Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Examination. There are not any outlined vacancies for ACF/RFO. Check the screenshot beneath to get extra data
UPPSC PCS 2019 Vacancies
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
|Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services Examination underneath General Recruitment||300|
|Range Forest Officer||53|
|Assistant conservator of Forest||2|
The pay scale and the grade pay for numerous posts have been outlined individually. Below is the pay scale for candidates recruited by way of UPPSC PCS examination:
|Name of Post||Pat Scale|
|Assistant conservator of Forest||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-, Grade Pay- Rs.5400/-,
(Level 10 within the pay matrix Group) Group “B”, Gazetted.
|Range Forest Officer of Forest||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-, Grade Pay – Rs.4800/-,
(Level 8 pay matrix 47600 – 151100) Group “B”, Gazetted.
About UPPSC PCS
The Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) examination is carried out by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) for numerous posts. The choice process consists of the preliminary examination, the primary examination, oral assessments and private interview. The candidates who clear the cut-off are thought of for the benefit checklist. The candidates who clear the preliminary examination fill the appliance kind for the primary examination. The interview is of 100 marks. The candidates who clear the non-public interview are lastly thought of for recruitment on the submit.
UPPSC PCS Result Archives
- Check Result Here: Click here to examine UPPSC PCS Prelims Result 2019.
- UP PCS mains Result 2018: Click here to examine UP PCS Mains Result 2018
- UP PCS Prelims Result 2017: Click here to examine UP PCS Result 2017.
- Click here to examine the discover concerning mains consequence.
- Click here to examine the discover concerning prelims consequence.