DCECE 2020 – BCECEB has launched the rank card for DCECE 2020. The candidates can obtain it from the official web site or from the hyperlink given beneath. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) conducts Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) for the admission into Polytechnic and Paramedical programs. The new date for DCECE 2020 has been notified. Now, the examination will probably be performed on November 26 & 27, 2020. The candidates who qualify the doorway take a look at can take admission into Government or Private Colleges of Bihar. Check extra details about DCECE 2020 from this web page corresponding to admit card, examination sample, outcome and so on.
Latest: The Rank Card for DCECE 2020 has been launched. Click Here to obtain.
The examination is being performed for admission into following 4 teams of programs:
- PE (Polytechnic Engineering)
- PPE (Part-time 4-12 months Polytechnic Engineering)
- PM (Para Medical – Intermediate degree)
- PMD (Para Medical Dental – Madhyamik degree)
The essential dates of DCECE 2020 are given for utility type filling, downloading admit card, date of examination, and declaration of outcomes.
Re-Opening for DECECE 2020:
|Re-Opening for DCECE 2020||Dates|
|Restart of Online Registration Date||20 Sep 2020|
|Online Registration Closing Date||28 Sep 2020|
|Last date of cost via Challan after submission of
Online Application type of Registered candidate
|29 Sep 2020|
|Last date of cost via Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card after
submission of the Online Application Form of Registered Candidates
|30 Sep 2020|
|Online Editing of Application Form||01-03 Oct 2020|
|Issue of Online Admit Card|
|Proposed Date of Examination .|
|Online Registration beginning date||18 Mar 2020|
|Online Registration cut-off date|
|Last date of utility payment cost via challan|
|Last date of utility payment cost in on-line mode|
|Application Form Correction|
|Issue of Online Admit Card|
|Date of examination – PE and PPE|
|Date of examination – PM and PMD|
|Result declaration||to be introduced|
DCECE 2020 Exam Centre – Changed!
- Click here to obtain the above full discover in PDF format.
Bihar Polytechnic Paramedical (DCECE) 2020 Exam Date Revised
Click here to test the above Notice.
DCECE 2020 Admit Card
BCECEB releases the admit card for DCECE on the official web site. The candidates can obtain DCECE 2020 admit card by getting into the registration quantity and date of start.
Admit card carries the essential particulars like date & time of examination, venue examination centre and roll no of candidates. It is obligatory to hold the printed copy of the admit card to the examination centre.
DCECE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can test the examination sample of the examination from the desk beneath:
- Duration – The period of the examination shall be 2 hours and quarter-hour.
- Total Marks – The complete marks will probably be 450
- Mode of examination – The paper will probably be performed in an offline mode. Candidates must fill of their responses in an OMR sheet with the assistance of Blue/black ballpoint pen.
For PE and PPE – All the questions for this course will probably be of secondary degree.
|Subject||No of questions||Marks|
For Para Medical(PM) programs – Hindi, English and General Knowledge will probably be of Intermediate degree and General science and Quantitative capacity will probably be of secondary degree.
|Subject||No of questions||Marks|
For Para Medical Dental – All the questions for thisAll the questions for this course will probably be of secondary degree. course will probably be of secondary degree.
|Subject||No of questions||Marks|
DCECE 2020 Result
BCECEB will launch the advantage listing together with the rankcard of DCECE 2020. Candidates can test the result by logging in with Roll no and date of start on the official web site. Rank card will carry the title of canddiate, roll no of examination, course, complete marks and rank scored by them in DCECE 2020. According to the advantage listing, certified candidates must fill the web selection of prefernces for the counseling course of.
DCECE 2020 Reservation Policy
Candidates can test the reservation of seats for the reserved candidates from the desk beneath:
|Reservation||Reservation of seats|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||16%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||01%|
|EBC (Extremely Backward Class)||18%|
|BC (Backward Class)||12%|
|RCG (Reserved Category Girls)||03%|
DCECE 2020 Counselling
All the candidates who gave the DCECE 2020 and cleared the doorway examination, should fill the web decisions for counselling course of. Candidates will probably be referred to as for the admission course of, on the idea of the rank in DCECE 2020 advantage listing and on the idea of the desire of the alternatives and seats. The candidates should report on the required venue on the time of counselling with acceptable paperwork for the verification. After counselling, the candidates will assign the school based on selection filling and advantage listing.
DCECE 2020 Seat Matrix
Candidates can test the seats matrix of PM programs given by the college as per final 12 months from the desk beneath:
Para-Medical (Intermediate Level)
|PATNA DENTAL COLLEGE||20|
|A.N.M. School (all campuses)||2130|
|Prlvate G.N.M programs||1 193|
|Private A.N.M programs||1915|
Para Medical-Dental (Matric Level) Course
|UNDER CIVIL SURGEON||60|
BCECEB conducts Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE) for admission into polytechnic and paramedical faculties and establishments of Bihar. Candidates will probably be chosen on the idea of the advantage listing of the doorway examination. Candidates those that fulfill the eligibility standards can apply on-line on the official web site. Qualified candidates will probably be referred to as for for the counselling course of.
DCECE Application Form 2020
Candidates who’re to provide DCECE must fill the application form and pay the registration charges. Candidates must register themselves for filling the web utility type. The utility type will probably be accessible on the official web site, candidates can apply on-line on the official web site.
How to Apply:
- Personal Information
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Educational Information
- Preview Application
- Payment of Application Fee
- Download and Print Application Form
The utility charges for DCECE 2020 is as follows.
|Number of programmes||General / OBC / EBC||SC / ST / DQ|
|For one programme||Rs 750/-||Rs 480/-|
|For two programmes||Rs 850/-||Rs 530/-|
|For three programmes||Rs 950/-||Rs 630/-|
|For 4 programmes||Rs 1150/-||Rs 730/-|
Mode of Payment – Candidates must pay the appliance charges utilizing both of the next modes:
- Online: utilizing a bank card, debit card or internet-banking.
- Offline: utilizing NEFT challan. Candidates should print out the challan and submit the identical with utility payment to any financial institution.
DCECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the appliance type, it’s important that the candidate checks the eligibility standards in order that his/her candidature shall not get rejected as a consequence of some purpose.
Here we have now given all the data concerning the eligibility standards for DCECE 2020 in order that the candidates can have a transparent thought concerning the eligibility standards earlier than filling the appliance type based on the precise programs.
Nationality Eligibility – The candidate must be an Indian National and should belong to not less than one of many following classes :
- Either mother and father should belong to the state of Bihar OR
- Must have been a refugee within the state/be the workers of Bihar authorities/be part of Rashtra Sangh and at the moment primarily based in Bihar/be Employee of Indian Government / Bihar authorities.
Age Criteria – The age standards is as follows:
- For Polytechnic engineering (PE), there isn’t any age restrict as such specified.
- For 4 12 months half time polytechnic (PPE), the minimal age must be 19 years as on July 01, 2020.
- For Para medical dental course (PMD), minimal and most age must be 15 and 30 years respectively as on December 31, 2020.
- For Para medical, eligibiltu standards is as per the programs in it. For GNM(Grade -A nursing), minimal and most age as on December 31, 2020 must be 17 years and 35 years respectively. For ANM nursing programs additionally the minimal and most age must be 17 years and 35 years respectively as specified by Nursing Council of India Ltd. For different programs, minimal and most age must be 17 and 32 years respectively as on December 31, 2020.
Educational Criteria – The schooling qualification for DCECE 2020 is:
For Polytechnic Engineering:
- Must have secured not less than 35% marks in tenth class from Bihar School examination Board or the same acknowledged board. Those who’re showing for the tenth examination in 2020 may additionally apply for a similar, however they should produce legitimate certificates for a similar.
For half-time 4 12 months Polytechnic Engineering Course :
- tenth cross from a acknowledged board together with 2 years of ITI or tenth cross together with 2 years of labor expertise in any firm/group/trade/instructional institute/governmental or NGO.
- Candidates want to supply legitimate certificates from the group they’re working for. The certificates ought to comprise displaying the variety of years they labored, description of the work and the outline of the sponsorship for showing within the examination
For Para Medical Dental programs
- tenth cross from CBSE/ICSE or the same board with Science and English as the foremost topics. Candidates who’re showing for sophistication tenth examination also can seem for the examination however should be declared as handed earlier than the declaration of the examination.
For Para Medical programs
- For Diploma in Pharmacy – Passed in intermediate science or equal examination with topics Physics, Chemistry and English together with both Mathematics or Biology as the foremost topics.
- For General Nursing and midwifery – Applicable just for ladies candidates, they need to have not less than 40% marks in 10+2/twelfth with topics as physics, chemistry and biology. Relaxation of 5% for SC/ST college students will probably be offered. Those candidates who accomplished 10+2/ intermediate vocational nursing programs from institute licensed by Nursing Council of India with not less than 40% marks are additionally eligible to use for the GNM programs.
- For Auxiliary Nurse Midwife – Candidate ought to have secured not less than 40% marks within the 10+2/intermediate examination with English as the foremost topic.
- For Dental Mechanics and hygienist – Passed 10+2/Intermediate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimal 50% marks are eligible to use.
- For remainder of the programs, candidates who’ve handed +2 intermediate science or equal examination with topics Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English are eligible to use for the examination.
- Those who’re showing for the tenth examination will even be eligible to use for this examination. These candidates must be declared handed earlier than the declaration of outcome.
DCECE 2020 Notice for Re-opening of Application Process
Click here to obtain the Notice
DCECE 2020 Application Extension Notice
Candidates can test the beneath discover to know the revised dates of Bihar Polytechnic Paramedical (DCECE) 2020.
Official Website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
For More Details Regarding DCECE 2020, Download following paperwork:
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be a part of our Telegram channel.