Karnataka PGCET 2020 Counselling: Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) 2020 counseling is organized in two rounds specifically spherical 1 and spherical 2. The process of the counseling begins with the choice entry adopted by the mock seat allotment adopted by the ultimate results of the seat allotment. The final step is the cost of the charges and reporting on the allotted faculties. Candidates need to undergo the doc verification first on the completely different doc verification facilities. For extra particulars, verify the knowledge within the web page under.
Latest: KEA has revised the schedule for PGCET 2020 doc verification. Scroll all the way down to verify it.
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Counselling
Seat allotment is down the idea of the benefit listing launched on the official web site. Candidates can select a number of choices for the course and school. Candidates can verify all of the essential dates of Karnataka PGCET 2020 Counselling from the desk given under.
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Counselling Schedule
- Click here to verify the revised the schedule for PGCET 2020 doc verification.
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Counselling Process
Candidates are suggested to observe the method talked about under with a view to seem within the counselling of Karnataka PGCET 2020.
Post the declaration of the seat matrix together with the payment construction of all the universities and the respective programs supplied by them, candidates are suggested to to pick the faculty and course and enter the identical. This is named Option Entry.
Post the Option Entry, outcomes of the mock seat allotment is launched on the web site. The outcomes of the mock allotment is asserted earlier than the declaration of the ultimate outcomes of seat allotment. This is completed in order that candidates can get an opportunity to make adjustments within the choices chosen by them.
- Final Result of the seat allotment
The closing results of the seat allotment is asserted on the day of counselling on the official web site. Candidates can verify the ultimate consequence from the web site with a view to take a choice whether or not they need the seat or not.
Candidates need to pay the charges of the course chosen by them throughout choice entry. They need to obtain or print the challan from the official web site and pay the prescribed payment or the remaining payment by means of NEFT RTGS/IMPS. Download and print the admission order and affix your signature on the admission order
- Reporting on the allotted school
Candidates are suggested to report on the allotted faculties inside or earlier than the final date. If in case, the candidate isn’t current on the reporting day, his/her seat allotment will probably be cancelled.
Documents wanted on the time of verification
Candidates are suggested to hold all of the paperwork listed under to the doc verification facilities. If any of the talked about paperwork will probably be lacking, candidates candidature will probably be cancelled.
- PGCET 2020 Admission Ticket
- Final Print out of the PGCET 2020 Application Form
- SSLC/tenth normal/ Equivalent Examination Marks Card
- 2nd PUC/twelfth normal/Equivalent examination marks card
- Qualifying diploma marks card of all of the years/semesters
- Degree Certificate/Provisional Degree Certificate
- Study Certificate Counter Signed by BEO as per the format (Only for Karnataka Candidates). Other than the Study Certificate, Conduct Certificate, Character Certificate or every other certificates is not going to be accepted.
Given under is a listing of the paperwork which needs to be produced by the candidate, ONLY if relevant
- Minimum 3 years work Experience Certificate (for Part-time candidates) (work expertise certificates ought to embody the title of the organisation, date of becoming a member of, designation, working interval, no objection situation and so forth) as per the format.
- Minimum one-year work expertise certificates (for QIP) as per the format.
- Sponsorship Certificate (For Full-Time Program as per the format)
- GATE Score Card
- Caste Certificate / Caste Income Certificate / Income Certificate obtained from the involved Tahasildar, for the candidates claiming Reservation advantages.
- Candidates claiming Hyderabad-Karnataka Region Reservation (Article 371 (j)) should submit the certificates in Annexure – A (eligibility certificates – rule 3(3)) issued by the involved Assistant Commissioner throughout doc verification.
- Parent’s examine certificates / Parent’s Hometown certificates / (Parent’s Domicile certificates/Parent’s Employment certificates / Parent’s Cumulative Record / Parent’s Marks Card, and so forth) for the candidates claiming eligibility for Government seats based mostly on the (domicile)/examine/(employment) of the dad or mum.
Instructions for Karnataka PGCET 2020 Document Verification
Candidates can verify the essential directions associated to the doc verification from the factors talked about under.
- Candidates are suggested to convey all of the paperwork talked about above for the verification course of. If candidate fails to supply any of the talked about paperwork, then their paperwork is not going to be verified and consequently they won’t be thought-about for eligibility to train their choices.
- The candidates who choose a seat within the first spherical and want to give up / cancel the chosen seat, ought to give up the seat on or earlier than the final date mounted for entry of choices within the second and closing spherical. 2.
- If the candidate has not obtained the marks card of the qualifying examination/ semesters, then they’re suggested to get the seal and signature of the top of the involved establishment indicating that the candidates has handed the examination.
About Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is ruled by the Honorable Minister of Higher Education. It conducts completely different entrance examinations for admission to completely different undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Its foremost workplace is positioned in Bengaluru, Karnataka
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be a part of our Telegram channel.