Maharashtra PG Ayurved Admission 2020 – Government of Maharashtra, State Common Entrance Test Cell has issued the notification for admission to Ayurved Postgraduate Courses MD (Ayu), MS (Ayu), PG Diploma (Ayu) on the premise of AIA PGET 2020. Candidates who’ve apperared into the AIA PGET 2020 can apply for these programs. Interested candidates can learn the whole particulars of Maharashtra PG Ayurved Admission Through AIA PGET 2020 equivalent to software type, eligibility standards, software price particulars, admission course of and so on. on this web page.
Latest: State CET Cell, Maharashtra has launched the applying type for AIA PGET 2020. Scroll all the way down to Apply.
Maharashtra PG Ayurved Admission Through AIA PGET 2020
Admission to Postgraduate Courses MD (Ayu), MS (Ayu), PG Diploma (Ayu) on-line software type is invited from AIA PGET 2020 eligible candidates. The full element of Maharashtra PG Ayurved Admission Through AIA PGET 2020 together with schedule are given beneath.
Schedule for the Maharashtra PG Ayurved Admission 2020 is given beneath.
|Event||First Date||Last Date|
|Online Registration for AIA-PGET||15 Dec 2020||19 Dec 2020|
|Online Payment of charges through Credit card/Debit card||15 Dec 2020||20 Dec 2020|
|Publication of Registered Candidates List||21 Dec 2020||–|
Admission to MD (Ayu)/MS (Ayu) & P.G Diploma Post Graduate Ayurved programs is out there on the web site of mahayush.gov.in & mahacet.org. An applicant in search of admission to the Post Graduate Ayurved Courses might be required to submit the one prescribed on-line software type. The direct hyperlink to use on-line is given beneath.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the the registration type AIA PGET 2020.
Fees of on-line software type admission to Post Graduate Ayurvedic Courses is Rs. 2000/- by the challan of SBI (State financial institution of India) of any department in India This quantity is just not refundable.
- The candidate should be an Indian National. Nationality Certificate issued by District Magistrate or Additional District Magistrate or Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or legitimate passport or School Leaving (SSC) /Jr. College Leaving Certificate of HSC/twelfth Std. indicating the Nationality of the candidate as “Indian” shall represent the proof of nationality.
- The candidate possessing any of the qualification talked about within the second schedule appended to the Central Council of Indian Medicine Act, 48 of 1970 and are lined beneath Parts “A”,”A-1”,”B”,”C” Schedule appended to Maharashtra Ayurved Practitioners Act, 1961 and handed the qualifying examination from the state of Maharashtra (besides for Out of State Category) and have accomplished one yr rotatory internship earlier than the graduation of first spherical of Counselling are solely eligible
- Candidate ought to have obtained minimal 50% or extra marks in AIA-PGET 2020 and 40% in case of constitutional reservation. Person with disabilities with General Category should secured not lower than 45% marks in AIA-PGET 2020 examinations.
- The candidates should produce the Registration of M.C.I.M on the time of Document verification course of. Candidates from out of state of Maharashtra ought to produce both Registration or proof of software for Registration with MCIM.
Eligibility for Out of State Candidates
- Candidate should be an Indian National. Document required establishing this shall be Nationality Certificate issued by applicable authority or Candidates legitimate passport or School Leaving (SSC) /Jr. College Leaving Certificate of HSC/twelfth Std. indicating the nationality of the candidate as “Indian” shall represent the proof of nationality.
- A candidate ought to have handed ultimate B.A.M.S. diploma from a acknowledged Ayurved school included within the schedule to the Central Council of Indian Medicine Act, 1970.
- M.C.I.M. registration is a pre-situation for admission to Postgraduate Ayurved programs. The candidate should produce the proof of software to Maharashtra Council of Indian Medicine (MCIM) on the time of Document verification. However, if the candidate fails to supply the Registration Certificate inside the interval of 1 yr, his/her choice shall be cancelled.
- Candidate ought to have obtained minimal 50% or extra marks in AIA-PGET 2020
Minority Quota: Minority candidate ought to fill the related field indicating the minority class within the software type. Eligibility standards of minority college students might be verified. Admission might be carried out as per benefit from the eligible Minority candidates as per the standing of minority institutes.
Preparation of Merit List
The Competent Authority will put together the benefit checklist as per AIA-PGET rank and guideline given by Government of India, CCIM in there Gazette Dated 7 Nov. 2016 and put together the separate benefit lists for college students of state; ‘Out of State’ candidates, Medical Officer beneath Director of Health Services (DHS) and Medical Officer beneath Director of AYUSH and it’ll revealed on the official web site http://www.mahayush.gov.in & http://www.mahacet.org Marks obtained by the candidate on the AIA-PGET 2020 will type the premise of choice within the respective classes.
- Merit checklist shall be ready of solely these candidates securing 50% or greater than 50% marks in AIA-PGET 2020 in case of open class and 40% or extra in case of reservation candidates in AIA-PGET 2020, in case of Physically Handicapped class candidates in General class should safe not lower than 45% marks at AIA-PGET 2020. The Physically Handicapped class candidates declared not eligible by the Special Medical Board shall be handled as a basic class pupil and the cross proportion for such candidates shall be as per the qualifying standards of pupil quota. (50% for basic and 40% for the constitutional reservation).
- Merit checklist might be ready from these candidates who’re seem in AIAPGET 2020 entrance examination and apply to State CET Cell, Maharashtra.
Document Verification and Preference Filling Process
The candidates will give their preferences by on-line which might be notified by the competent authority on AYUSH web site http://www.mahayush.gov.in The schedule, seat distribution and process concerning desire type filling course of and particulars of additional admission course of might be made out there to the eligible candidates within the desire type brochure and on the web site. The choice to a course/school might be made contemplating his/her Final State Merit List Number and preferences given by the candidate. Candidates as per State Merit List (SML) Number might be known as for Document verification course of for admission, eligible candidates might be known as a R. A. Podar Medical College (Ayu.), Mumbai. Seat allocation shall be made centrally at a later date on the premise of AIA – PGET 2020 Final State Merit List (SML) quantity and preferences exercised by the candidate.
For In-Service Candidates at AIA-PGET 2020 Document Verification and subsequent procedures of admissions might be carried out by respective Authorities. Eligible In-service candidates ought to keep up a correspondence to their involved Authorities for particulars of private counselling course of by DHS, MO beneath Directorate of AYUSH. The allotments of in-service quota seats by counselling might be carried out by involved Authority/Establishment inside
stipulated interval given by Competent Authority, AIA-PGET- 2020 , as per guidelines of AIA-PGET- 2020 Brochure.
The Provisional Merit checklist of the candidates for admission to Unani Postgraduate programs might be revealed on the official web site. lt is hereby notified that the programme of private Counselling spherical for admission to Unani PG programs is mounted as per the next Schedule.
Candidates are requested to attend as per above Schedule positively and convey their unique paperwork and one set of self attested copies on the time of counselling
To test distribution of seats – Click here
Distribution of Seats
Distribution of Seats for Postgraduate Ayurved Courses MD (Ayu)/MS(Ayu)/ P.G DIPLOMA ( AYU.) Courses is given beneath.
Following Table exhibits the Fee payable on admission to M.D/M.S & Diploma programs (for Govt. and Govt. aided faculties)
Fees for Private unaided and Private Minority faculties Shall be strictly as per the principles laid down by Pravesh Niyantran Samiti, Shikshan Shulka Samiti and the Orders handed by Govt. of Maharashtra if any on this regards.
For extra particulars of Maharashtra PG Ayurved Admission Through AIA PGET 2020 – Download Information Brochure.
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.