MCAER PG Counselling 2020 – The Authorized Conducting Body points a counseling notification for admission to numerous postgraduate programme in 4 Agricultural University for the tutorial yr 2020-21. MCAER PG Admission 2020 is to be given on the idea of advantage formulated by contemplating weightage of 70 p.c of the MCAER PG CET 2020 rating and 30 p.c of the CGPA of the scholar. Maharashtra Agriculture University will name the chosen candidates of MCAER PG CET 2020 examination for the MCAER PG CET 2020 Counselling Round. Want to know extra about MCAER PG CET 2020 Counselling? Read all the knowledge given under.
Latest: MCAER has launched the discover relating to the PG admission revised schedule. Scroll right down to examine it.
MCAER PG Counselling 2020
Postgraduate admissions of Maharashtra Agriculture University shall strictly based mostly upon the advantage foundation on marks obtained within the MCAER PG CET 2020 examination and CGPA of the qualifying diploma examination within the proportion of 70:30 with weightages, respectively. Candidates can examine the essential dates and occasions associated to MCAER PG CET 2020 Counselling under.
|MCAER PG CET 2020 Counselling||Dates|
|Starting date of Admission Process||10 Sep 2020|
|Last date of Submitting the Application Form||21 Sep 2020|
|Display of Provisional Merit List on KTPL & MCAER Web||24 Sep 2020|
|Period of receipt of MCAER PG CET 2020 grievances||25 – 28 Sep 2020|
|Display of MCAER PG CET 2020 Final Merit List on KTPL & MCAER Website||30 Sep 2020|
|Display of MCAER PG CET 2020 First Round allotment record||05 Oct 2020|
|Period of reporting||06 – 08 Oct 2020|
|Display of MCAER PG CET 2020 Second Round allotment record||10 Oct 2020|
|Period of reporting||12 – 14 Oct 2020|
|Display of MCAER PG CET 2020 Third Round allotment record||17 Oct 2020|
|Period of reporting||19 – 21 Oct 2020|
|Display of MCAER PG CET 2020 Vacancy positions||23 Oct 2020|
|Fourth admission Round||26 – 27 Oct 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||20 Oct 2020|
MCAER PG 2020 Notice for Revised Schedule
Click here to obtain the discover.
MCAER PG CET 2020 Registration
Candidates looking for admission by means of MCAER PG CET 2020 must submit their Online Application kind at maha-agriadmission.in direct hyperlink for a similar is supplied. Admission to all Postgraduate programs of Maharashtra Agriculture University shall be on the idea of 70% of marks obtained in Common Entrance Test carried out by Maharashtra Agriculture University Examination Board (MAUEB) and 30% marks or CGPA in commencement and weightages if any.
Apply Online: Click here to Registration for MCAER PG Counselling 2020.
MCAER PG CET 2020 Merit List
Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Examination Board (MAUEB) will publish the advantage record of candidates with the names of the eligible candidates for the MCAER PG Counselling 2020. It will even launch a rejection record of candidates not eligible for the counseling. Candidates can examine the advantage record by means of the hyperlink which shall be supplied under.
MCAER PG CET 2020 Cut Off
Candidates should examine the lower off for MCAER PG CET 2020 earlier than checking the Result for a similar. Admission by means of CET has been given within the subsequent sections. Admission is given on the idea of advantage formulated by contemplating weightage of 70 p.c of the CET rating and 30 p.c of the CGPA of the scholar. Other weightages if any and the reservations as per pointers of the State Government can be thought of. The anticipated minimal lower off for MCAER PG CET 2020 is 55 per cent (Fifty Five) of complete advantage.
MCAER PG CET 2020 Counselling Process
Candidates can examine the Counselling Process for MCAER PG CET 2020 within the factors given under.
- Qualified candidates, as per advantage, shall be known as for counselling spherical on a specified date & time for admission to the involved programs.
- At first all the chosen candidates should submit the Counselling Fees.
- Then they are going to go for the subsequent degree which is Registration and Filling of decisions.
- After that candidates can transfer ahead to the Seat Allotment Round.
- The final step for all the chosen candidates is to Report on the allotted institutes.
MCAER PG CET 2020 Seat Details
- 25 % seats for all Postgraduate Courses [except M.B.A. (Agri.) at Rahuri, Akola and M.Sc. (Agricultural Bio-Technology) at Rahuri, Akola, Dapoli ] shall be crammed in all India foundation by means of Common Entrance Examination to be carried out by I.C.A.R., New Delhi (It consists of 10% seats over and above the sanctioned consumption capability). This provision pertains to constituent faculties solely. However, the vacant seats after consideration of the ready record of ICAR, New Delhi, shall be crammed in by the respective University after issuing state degree commercial by adopting the prevailing guidelines and laws getting used for the admission course of.
- Subjectwise one seat is reserved for the in-service candidates of Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola
- Five (05) seats are for M.Sc.(Agril.) embody Bio-Technology, One (01) seat every for M. Tech. (Agril. Engg.), M.Tech.(Food Technology) and M.Sc. (Home Science) are reserved for the in-service candidates of Vasantrao Naik Marathwada Krishi Vidyapeeth, Parbhani.
- However, if among the many above seats are discovered to be vacant then these shall be crammed in at College / Institute degree instantly after Centralised Admission Process and from the state advantage record.
MCAER PG CET 2020
Maharashtra Agricultural University conducts MCAER PG CET yearly. Maharashtra Council of Agriculture Education and Research Post Graduation Common Entrance Test (MCAER PG CET) is carried out for admission to numerous PG programs of Maharashtra Agricultural University. MCAER PG CET 2020 is a state degree examination. It shall be carried out in an offline mode. MCAER PG CET is a paper pen based mostly take a look at. Candidates should examine the eligibility standards earlier than making use of for the MCAER PG CET 2020 examination. The anticipated date for the MCAER PG CET examination is within the 1st week of May 2020.
Maharashtra Agriculture University
Maharashtra Agriculture University is located in Pune Maharashtra. It was established within the yr 1877 adopted by setting the same division by the provinces. Mahatma Jyotiba Phule, the famous thinker, social reformer and agriculturist of Pune appealed, persuaded and satisfied the British Government to arrange establishments for agricultural training and analysis in India. The most important constructing consists of entrance corridor, library, herbarium and laboratories for instructing and analysis in Agriculture, Botany, Mycology and Economics. The MBM (Agri.) programme was began within the yr 2008. The headquarter of University is situated in Rahuri, Dist. Ahmednagar 160 km to the north of Pune.
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.