Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2020 – DTE Maharashtra has launched the notification for admission to First Year of Full Time Post Graduate Degree course in Engineering and Technology (M.E./M.Tech) programs for the educational yr 2020-21. Candidates who’ve obtained the rating in GATE carried out by Indian Institute of Technology are eligible for Non Sponsored seats. Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2020 is launched by DTE Maharashtra candidates can obtain the knowledge brochure from this web page. Candidates can verify the whole info of Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2020 software course of, eligibility standards, and different info by this web page beneath.
Latest: DTE Maharashtra has launched the appliance type. Scroll down to Apply.
Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2020
The Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai is the competent authority for admissions to First Year of Full Time Post Graduate Courses in Engineering and Technology (M.E. / M.Tech) within the Government, Government Aided, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions for the Academic Year 2020-21 within the Maharashtra State. Candidates will be chosen on the idea of Centralised Admission Process. The full particulars of Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2020 together with schedule can be offered right here as per official announcement. Candidates are suggested to learn fastidiously eligibility standards and different particulars. Expected Schedule for Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2020 is given beneath.
|Online registration of software and importing of required paperwork||11 – 17 Dec 2020|
|Documents verification and affirmation of Application Form||11 – 18 Dec 2020|
|Display of the provisional advantage listing for Maharashtra State||20 Dec 2020|
|Submission of grievances if any,||21 – 23 Dec 2020|
|Display of the Final Merit lists||24 Dec 2020|
|Display of Provisional Category smart Seats||24 Dec 2020|
|CAP Round I|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-I||25 – 27 Dec 2020|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-I||31 Dec 2020|
|Accepting to the supplied seat by a candidate by his/her login
as per Allotment of CAP Round I
|01 – 03 Jan 2021|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission||01 – 03 Jan 2021|
|CAP Round II|
|Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Round-II||04 Jan 2021|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-II||05 – 06 Jan 2021|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-II||08 Jan 2021|
|Accepting to the supplied seat by candidate by his/her login
as per Allotment of CAP Round II
|09 – 11 Jan 2021|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of
|09 – 11 Jan 2021|
|For Vacant seats if any||12 – 15 Jan 2021|
|Commencement of educational actions for All institutes||04 Jan 2021|
|Cut-off Date for all kind of admissions for the Academic Year 2020-21||15 Jan 2021|
|9 For Institutes: Last date of importing the information||15 Jan 2021|
Online Application Form has been launched for GATE certified candidates by the DTE Maharashtra on the official web site of DTE Maharashtra. The Competent Authority shall invite on-line functions from candidates for taking part in CET and / or CAP for in search of admission to the Professional Courses for which State CET or different entrance examination is required for the educational yr. The direct hyperlink to fill on-line software type of Maharashtra M.E/M.Tech Admission 2020 is offered right here.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the fill the Application type.
|General Category Candidates and Outside Maharashtra State Candidate, Children of Indian Workers in Gulf nations||Rs. 1000/-|
|Reserved Category candidates from Maharashtra State and Persons with Disability candidates from Maharashtra||Rs. 800/-|
|NRI / OCI / PIO, Foreign National||Rs. 5000/-|
Note: The aspiring candidates are required to fill Application type and Registration Charges as acknowledged beneath is to be paid by on-line system by Credit Card/ Debit Card, Internet Banking Mobile Wallets for which the service expenses, as relevant and price paid is non-refundable below any circumstances.
For Maharashtra Candidature Candidate and All India Candidature Candidate:
- The Candidate ought to be an Indian National.
- Passed Bachelor Degree within the related subject of Engineering and Technology or Pharmacy or Architecture from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government permitted establishments or equal, with at the least 50% marks (at the least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class classes and individuals with incapacity belonging to Maharashtra State solely).
- Passed Bachelor Degree within the related course of Engineering and Technology or Pharmacy or Architecture as specified within the eligibility standards for admission to a Post Graduate Degree course of the involved University for which admission is being sought.
- Obtained non zero optimistic rating in Graduates Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) carried out by Indian Institute of Technology.
NRI / OCI / PIO, Children of Indian staff within the Gulf nations, Foreign National:
- Passed Bachelor Degree within the related subject of Engineering and Technology from All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government permitted establishments or equal, with at the least 50 %marks.
- Passed Bachelor Degree within the related course of Engineering and Technology as specified within the eligibility standards for admission to a Post Graduate Degree course of the involved University for which admission is being sought.
- Any different criterion declared from time to time by the suitable authority as outlined below the Act.
Preparation of Merit List
Assignment of advantage quantity: All eligible Candidates who’ve submitted Application Form on or earlier than the final date specified for the submission of Application Form for Admission by CAP shall be assigned a advantage quantity.
Change of Marks due to verification: If the marks within the qualifying examination are modified due to verification and the identical is duly licensed by the involved Competent Authority or Board, the identical shall be reported to the Competent Authority for admission by CAP or its designated representatives instantly. However the impact of such change can be considered just for the following spherical (s) of admission.
Process of Centralized Admission Process (CAP)
As per earlier yr Information, The Unaided Private Professional Educational Institution shall admit Candidates by the Centralised Admission Process (CAP). The Government, Government Aided and University Department shall additionally admit the candidates by CAP. The levels of CAP shall be as acknowledged beneath:
- Display or Publishing of Information Brochure by the Competent Authority. The Information Brochure shall be revealed on the web site of the Competent Authority
- Filling Online Application Form by Candidate for participation within the Centralised Admission Process.
- Document Verification at Facilitation Centre by the Candidate. It is necessary on the candidate’s half to produce all authentic paperwork in help of the declare made within the software type.
- Display or Publishing of Provisional advantage listing, Submission of grievances, if any, and Display or Publishing of Final Merit Lists.
- Display of Category Wise Seats (Seat Matrix) accessible for respective CAP Rounds. The Competent Authority shall publish the details about institutes, programs supplied, Sanctioned consumption and variety of seats accessible for every class earlier than every spherical.
- Filling up and Confirmation of Online Option Form having preferences of Courses and Institutions prior to respective CAP Rounds – Candidates might fill in minimal 1 and most 300 decisions of Institutes and Courses in reducing order of their choice. The Option Form as soon as confirmed by the Candidate by their login shall be thought-about for allotment within the respective CAP Rounds
Final Merit standing of candidates for Maharashtra M.Tech Admission 2020 can be revealed by DTE Maharashtra. Candidates can verify it from the official web site by getting into their Application ID and Date of Birth. The direct hyperlink to verify the identical can be offered right here on this web page.
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.