India Post Recruitment 2020 – India Post is operated by the federal government of India. Commonly, India publish workplace is called ‘the publish workplace’ in India. India Post Office was established within the 12 months 1854 by Lord Dalhousie. Under the Post Office Act 1854, India POstal service improved and paved a path for Post Offices in India. With the growing publish places of work, the variety of workers was additionally required. Hence, India Post presents varied vacant posts every year in numerous states. To know extra details about India Post recruitment 2020, confer with this text.
India Post Recruitment 2020
Each Postal Circle releases its completely different recruitment for varied posts. To find out about varied postal circles’ recruitment, click on on the hyperlinks offered under:
Postal Circles and its divisions in India
India has been divided into 23 postal circles. Get to know concerning the additional division of postal circles within the nation, confer with factors under:
- Each circle is headed by a chield Postmaster General.
- Each circle is additional divided into areas. Each area is headed by Postmaster General.
- These areas embrace a number of divisions. These divisions are additional divided into subdivisions.
Apart from these 23 postal circles, there’s a base circle. This base circle supplies postal companies to Armed Forces of India. The base circle of Armed Forces is headed by a Director basic.
Some Postal of India Post
- Rafi Ahmad Kidwai National Postal Academy (RAKNPA), Ghaziabad
- APS Website
- Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
- Chennai City Postal Region
- Haryana Postal Circle
- Karnataka POstal circle
- Kerala Postal circle
- Maharashtra Postal Circle
- Odisha Postal circle
- Tamil Nadu Postal Circle
- Uttarakhand Postal circle
- The postal coaching centre, Guwahati
- Postal coaching centre, Mysore
- Postal Training Centre, Darbhanga
- ePost Office
- Jharkhand Postal Circle
- Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle
- West Bengal Postal circle
- Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement
Services Provided by India Post Service
The companies that India ost Office Provides are as follows:
- Army Postal Service
- Electronic Indian Postal Order
- Postal Life insurance coverage
- Postal financial savings
- Data assortment
- E-Commerce supply
- Some different companies that are as follows:
- Post packing containers and publish baggage for mail receipt
- Speed Post
- Identity playing cards for proof of residence
- India Post ATM
- RMS (Railway Mail Service)
- Post workplace Passport Seva Kendras (POPSK)
- Aadhaar Enrollment and Updation.
- Western Union.
- Postal Life Insurance and Rural Postal Life Insurance.
- Savings Bank (SB/RD/TD/MIS/SCSS/PPF/SSA)
- Savings Cash Certificates.
- India Post Payments Bank.
- Stamp Sales.
indiapost.gv.in is the official web site of India publish Service. People can get each data associated to India POst from the official web site. They can calculate postage, discover pin code, get a stamp, postal life insurance coverage, find publish workplace, find out about publish workplace saving financial institution, notifications associated to present recruitment and different data. People can get extra details about the India Post by clicking on ‘about us’ part. With the characteristic of monitor and hint, individuals can monitor their posts now.
Navigate by means of the web site
Navigation of India Post web site just isn’t that difficult. People can get each data associated to the publish and its companies proper after opening the web site. Scroll down a bit of, the place aspirants get notification associated to the India Post recruitment. Just under this, aspirants additionally will get the ‘alternatives’ part. Under this part, they’ll get to find out about varied recruitment and its course of. For an worker of India publish, there a separate part; ’worker nook’. Employee will get to find out about their promotion, posting, outcomes and different data.
Organization of India Post Service
- Shri. Pradipta Kumar Bisoi, Secretary, Department of Posts and Chairperson
- Shri Salim Haque, Director General (Posts)
- Ms.Arundhaty Ghosh, Member (Operations)
- Shri Vineet Pandey, Member (Technology)
- Shri Vishva Pavan Pati, Additional Director General (Coordination)
- Dr Santosh Kumar Kamila , Member (Personnel)
- Shri Ashok Pal Singh, Member (Banking & DBT)
- Shri Sukhdev Raj, Member (Planning & HRD)
- Shri Alok Sharma, Member (PLI) and Chairman, PLI Investment Board
Department of Posts – Functional Units
Project Arrow of India Post
Project arrow upgrades and improves the publish places of work in city and rural India. It was launched in April 2008. Get extra details about the Project arrow under:
- Project Arrows was launched to enhance the situation of postal companies of the nation.
- The venture goals to create a free and efficient surroundings for workers and clients.
- It supplies IT companies, mail supply service, remittances (digital and guide), and postal financial savings plans to its clients.
- Project Arrow’s major motive was the improvisation of branding, human sources, data expertise and infrastructure.
- This venture has been applied for greater than 23,5000 publish places of work and ‘feel and look’ enhancements are made in 2940 publish places of work.
- Project Arrow has obtained the Prime Minister’s Award for Excellence in Public Administration throughout 2008-2009 on April 21, 2010.
- Multi-purpose counter machines have been put in in a number of publish places of work in 1991. This helped in enhancing customer support and employees productiveness.
- Out of 25000 division publish places of work, 24464 publish places of work are computerized until 21011 to 2012. This plan price Rs.1877.2 crore.