JCECEB NECE 2020 – The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board (JCECEB) has launched the notification for admission in educational 2020-21. The candidates can apply the applying type at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. The entrance examination shall be performed in September and October. This aggressive examination is performed yearly to grant admission to feminine candidates within the nursing programmes provided by the varied institutes throughout the state of Jharkhand. You will get full particulars of JCECEB NECE 2020 on this web page beneath.
Latest: JCECEB NECE 2020 Exam date has been introduced now. Scroll all the way down to examine the schedule desk.
JCECEB NECE 2020
The desk beneath lists down all of the necessary occasions and their anticipated schedules for the JCECEB NECE admission process 2020. You can observe all occasions by referring to the desk beneath.
|Commencement of Online Registration||11 Aug 2020|
|Last date for Online Registration||10 Sep 2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||16 Dec 2020
17 Dec 2020
|Declaration of Answer Key||19 Dec 2020|
|Declaration of Results||20 Dec 2020|
|1st Counselling||to be introduced|
|2nd Counselling||to be introduced|
JCECEB NECE 2020 Exam Notice
Click here to obtain the discover.
Courses Offered & Duration
The programs during which candidates can get admissions via the Jharkhand Nursing Entrance Competitive Examination JCECEB NECE 2020 are listed beneath.
|Name Of The Course||Duration Of Course|
|GNM||3 Years 6 Months|
JCECEB NECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
It is suggested that the candidates discuss with the knowledge brochure and be sure that they fulfill all of the eligibility standards laid down by the examination board earlier than they register themselves for the examination. We have listed the course smart standards for the reference of the candidates.
The eligibility standards for this course are listed beneath :
- The minimal age for admission shall be 17 years on or earlier than December, 31, of the 12 months during which admission sought
- The most age of the coed needs to be 35 years.
- The pupil needs to be medically match.
- The minimal academic requirement shall be 10+2 in arts
- (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Psychology and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY passing out type acknowledges Board.
- Candidate ought to have accomplished their 10+2 examination from a acknowledged board.
- Students who’ve carried out their twelfth examination from the nationwide institute of open faculty can apply for the examination.
The standards for this course are listed beneath.
- Minimum age 17 years previous and most age 35 years previous. There is not any age bar for ANM/LHV
- Must have certified 10+2 examination with at the least 40% mixture in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
- Must have certified 10+2 examination in arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Psychology and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY passing out from a acknowledged board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM beneath CBSE Board or different equal board from faculty and acknowledged by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- The pupil needs to be medically match.
JCECEB NECE Application Form 2020
The software type for the JCECEB NECE 2020, has issued within the on-line mode solely. Candidates need to register themselves via the official web site and the registration course of for the examination is a 3 step course of it’s a must to fill your software type then it’s a must to add photos after which to finish the registration course of it’s a must to pay your software charges. The software charges for the applying type shall be Rs 450 and candidates will pay the applying charges solely within the on-line mode utilizing their credit score/debit card or web banking. Candidates must also notice that they need to have a sound Aadhaar card to register for the examination.
JCECEB NECE Admit Card 2020
The admit card for the JCECEB NECE 2020 examination shall be printed at the least 4 days previous to the examination. The admit card won’t be despatched to candidates by way of publish or electronic mail. Candidates who will register themselves efficiently earlier than the final scheduled date will have the ability to obtain their admit card from the official web site of JCECEB. The candidate must login into the admission portal utilizing their software quantity and password to obtain the admit card. Candidates won’t be allowed to look within the examination with out a legitimate admit card.
JCECEB NECE 2020 Exam Pattern
The examination for the JCECEB NECE 2020 admission course of shall be an goal sort examination. A complete variety of 150 questions shall be requested within the examination. The examination will comprise of 5 main sections which might be English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology. The query paper shall be in each English and Hindi medium.
JCECEB NECE 2020 Answer Key
The reply key shall be out there after the profitable completion of the doorway examination. The reply key helps the candidates to get a good guess of the marks they going to attain as they’ve a carbon copy of their reply sheet and so they can at all times discuss with it. It will present the prospect to self-evaluation of an entrance query paper.
JCECEB NECE 2019 Answer Key
- Click here to examine the reply key of Set -A NECE 2019.
- Click here to examine the reply key of Set -B NECE 2019.
- Click here to examine the reply key of Set -C NECE 2019.
- Click here to examine the reply key of Set -D NECE 2019.
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
For extra details about JCECEB NECE obtain JCECEB NECE 2020 download- Official Notification.
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be part of our Telegram channel.