Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) is a public college within the metropolis of Warangal, Telangana, India. University is known as after a poet, and political activist of Telangana – Kaloji Narayana Rao.
The college advocates and promotes improvisation of accessible pure assets for preparation of medicines for treatment of human illnesses, thereby bringing out the true spirit of the traditional proverb in scriptures” Vaidyo Narayano Harihi” By institution of the college, all disciplines of well being sciences are introduced beneath one roof: specifically fashionable drugs, historical Indian techniques of drugs, allied well being sciences like dentistry, physiotherapy, nursing, paramedical sciences. The levels awarded by the college are recognised by nationwide statutory our bodies like MCI, DCI, Central council of Indian Medicine, Central council of Homeopathy and Indian nursing council. The college strives to maintain up the requirements of schooling by strict adherence to guidelines governing every course as per the selections of the respective councils.
KNRUHS Admissions 2020
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS) Offers Admission to numerous medical Course in affiliated faculties of KNR University of Health Sciences, Telangana.
|Name of Courses||Final Merit List|
|BPT||to be introduced|
|B.Sc Nursing||to be introduced|
|PB B.Sc Nursing||to be introduced|
|M.Sc Nursing||01st week of Nov 2020|
|MPT||01st week of Nov 2020|
|MPH||03 Dec 2020|
Selection of Candidates for above programmes will probably be executed on the premise of Merit. University will publish the advantage record on the premise of the qualifying examination. Shortlisted Candidates should undergo a doc verification course of after which Final advantage record will probably be revealed on the University web site. Counselling will probably be performed for the lastly chosen candidates to allot seats in numerous medical programmes.
KNRUHS MPH Admission 2020 Notification
KNRUHS MPH Admission 2020
The software type has been out there on the official web site. Eligible candidates can apply for admission into MPH Courses by way of entrance examination. Qualified candidates can get the admission in College affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal. Candidates can verify the vital schedule for KNRUHS MPH Admission 2020, is given under desk.
|Availability of on-line Application||19 Oct 2020|
|Last date for submission type||
06 Nov 2020 as much as 5 pm
|Availability of Hall Tickets||07 Nov 2020|
|Date of Entrance Exam||10 Nov 2020|
|Announcement of Entrance Exam Result||to be introduced|
|Date of 1st Counseling at IIPH||to be introduced|
|Date of 2nd Counseling||to be introduced|
|Commencement of Classes||to be introduced|
|Closure of admissions||to be introduced|
Download Admit Card: Click here to obtain the Admit Card for MPH Admission 2020
Eligibility Criteria – The candidates should fulfill the eligibility standards as under:
- Educational Qualification – The candidate ought to have handed:
– Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 50% in any self-discipline from acknowledged University by the University Grants Commission and the Degree awarding University should be a member of Association of Indian Universities. If the Degree is acquired from Distance Education Mode it should be acknowledged by Distance Education Council (DEC) apart from acknowledged by UGC and AIU.
– The share will probably be calculated from the overall marks 1st, 2nd & third yr beneath 10+2+3 scheme together with languages and different topics.
– The candidate beneath Foreign Nationals Quota making use of for MPH Course ought to submit equivalence certificates issued by the University and non permanent registration for the period of publish Graduate coaching from the respective Councils: i.e, MCI, DCI, CCIM, CCH, INC and so forth.
- Age Limit – There isn’t any age restriction for admission into MPH Course.
KNRUHS B.Sc Admission 2020
The following are the laws for admission of scholars into B.Sc., Nursing 4YD Course in affiliated faculties of KNR University of Health Sciences, Telangana, for the Academic yr 2020.
- 10+2 Passed @45% mixture of marks in science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English is obligatory topic in 10+2.
- 10+2 handed from acknowledged board beneath AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/SSCE/ HSCE/NIOS/TOSS or different equal Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Intermediate Vocational with Bridge Course in Biological and Physical Sciences.
- Those who belongs to SC, ST and BC are eligible with 40% mixture marks within the Science Group topics ( Biology and Physical Sciences)
Age Limit: Candidates born on or after 02.01.2001 usually are not eligible.
Check KNRUHS B.Sc Admission 2020,candidates can verify the earlier yr brochure for reference function – Prospectus
KNRUHS Post Basic B.Sc Admission 2020
The following are the laws for admission of scholars into PBB.Sc., Nursing 2YD Course into Competent Authority Seats in Government and Private Nursing faculties
- Candidates in search of admission into Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) Course ought to have
handed Intermediate Examination OR Any different equal examination (10+2 sample) acknowledged by the University in Telangana or Board of Intermediate Education Telangana or NIOS, TSOSS – Indian Nursing Council Regulations.
- Should have handed General Nursing and Midwifery from an establishment acknowledged by
the Govt. of Telangana or Nursing Council of India and shall be registered with the State
Age Limit: Candidate ought to have accomplished 17 years of age and shouldn’t be greater than 45 years of age as on thirty first December of the yr of admission. In case of SC / ST Candidates the most age shall be relaxed by 3 years.
Check KNRUHS Post Basic B.Sc Admission 2020,candidates can verify the earlier yr brochure for reference function – Prospectus
KNRUHS BPT Admission 2020
The following are the Regulations for admission of scholars into 1st yr Bachelor of Physiotherapy course within the Colleges in Andhra Pradesh affiliated to KNR University of Health Sciences, Telangana, Warangal for the educational yr 2020.
- Candidates in search of admission into Bachelor of Physiotherapy Course ought to have handed 2 years Intermediate Examination (10 + 2 sample) with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry as non-obligatory, which shall embody a sensible check in every topic OR
- Any different examination of (10 + 2 sample) acknowledged by the University in Andhra Pradesh or Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana, with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry as non-obligatory topics, which shall embody a sensible check in every of those topics OR
- Intermediate (10+2) with Bridge course with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry OR
- Pass in Intermediate Vocational (Physiotherapy).
Age Limit: Candidates ought to have accomplished the age of 17 years as on thirty first December 2019.
Check KNRUHS BPT Admission 2020,candidates can verify the earlier yr brochure for reference function – Prospectus
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be a part of our Telegram channel.