- Candidates utilized for B.Ed. and M.Ed. in RIE, Bhubaneswar can now login and obtain the rank playing cards.
- Last date for getting into Qualifying Examination Marks for B.Ed. and M.Ed. in RIE, Bhubaneswar is prolonged as much as November 27, 2020. The Candidates updating the marks for these programs after the final date is not going to be thought of for Rank Generation.
- Last date for getting into Qualifying Examination Marks for B.Ed. and M.Ed. in NERIE, Shillong is December 12, 2020. The Candidates updating the marks for these programs after the final date is not going to be thought of for Rank Generation.
- Candidates utilized for B.Ed. / M.Ed. in RIE Bhopal, the final date is over and henceforth up to date info is not going to be thought of for Rank Generation and the Candidates utilized for B.Ed. / M.Ed. in RIE Ajmer, Bhubaneswar, Mysore, and Shillong, the Last Date is but to be determined.
- Candidates utilized for B.Ed. / M.Ed. can now log in and replace their Qualifying Exam Marks.
- Candidates utilized for B.A.B.Ed. and B.Sc.B.Ed. (Bio. and Physical) can now log in and obtain their Rank Card(s). Get Here!
RIE CEE 2020
Candidates must submit their marks for Qualifying Examination on the time of filling Application Form earlier than the final date of submission. To keep up to date with the essential occasions associated to RIE CEE 2020 Examination observe the beneath given desk:
|RIE CEE 2020||Important Dates|
|RIE CEE 2020 Registration begins||Starts!|
|RIE CEE 2020 Registration ends|
|Link to replace the obtained and most marks||Available!|
|RIE CEE 2020 Admit Card obtain|
|RIE CEE 2020 Exam date|
RIE CEE 2020 Application Form
Application Form for RIE CEE 2020 is submitted on-line on the official web site of NCERT. It is suggested to examine Eligibility Criteria for RIE CEE programs earlier than making use of. Candidates can use their legitimate Email Id and Mobile quantity to register themselves. To full the method Application Fee is submitted on-line. In addition, as per the Eligibility and curiosity Candidates can select to use for multiple course. Candidates should examine all the small print talked about within the kind rigorously. Application Form incomplete the least bit will not be confirmed and should get rejected.
Application Form Fee:
Mode of Payment : Payment is made on-line via Payment gateway. Its is uploaded solely after two working days within the server.
RIE CEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
RIE CEE provides completely different programs pertaining completely different Eligibility Criteria:
|RIE CEE Programme||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Sc.B.Ed (built-in Programme to arrange secondary faculty lecturers in Science and Mathematics)||+2/Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary or Equivalent in Science (PCM/PCB) with at the least 50% marks in mixture of qualifying examination (rest of 5% marks for SC/ ST/PwD candidates)|
|B.A.B.Ed.(built-in Programme to arrange secondary faculty lecturers in English and Social Science)||+2/Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary or Equivalent in Science/Commerce/Arts with at the least 50% marks in mixture of qualifying examination (rest of 5% marks for SC/ ST/PwD candidates)|
|M.Sc.Ed.(built-in Programme to arrange increased secondary faculty lecturers in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)||+2/Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary or Equivalent in Science and Mathematics (PCM) with at the least 50% marks in mixture of qualifying examination (rest of 5% marks for SC/ ST/PwD candidates).|
|B.Ed.(programme to arrange secondary faculty lecturers in Science & Mathematics/Language & Social Science)||Candidates with at the least 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree and /or within the Master’s Degree in Science/ Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science or Mathematics or in Bachelor’s Degree and /or within the Master’s Degree in Social Science/Humanities are eligible for admission to the programme (rest of 5% marks for SC/ ST/PwD candidates)|
|M.Ed.(programme to arrange instructor educators and different professionals in schooling)||Candidates in search of admission to the M.Ed. Programme ought to have obtained at the least 50% marks or an equal grade (rest by 5% for SC/ST/PwD Candidates) in B.Ed. / B.A.Ed./ B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed./B.El.Ed./D.El.Ed. (with bachelor’s diploma in Arts/Science)|
|B.Sc. B.Ed.||Candidates in search of admission to Physical Science Group will need to have handed Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) (Mathematics contains Mathematics or Statistics) and people in search of admission to Biological Science Group (CBZ) will need to have handed Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) (Biology contains Biology or Biotechnology)at +2 degree.
Candidates will need to have handed +2/Sr. Sec. or any equal examination acknowledged by college / Board with at the least 60% marks (55% for SC candidates of Haryana solely). The examination ought to be acknowledged by MDU Rohtak affiliating University of Prarambh.
|B.A. B.Ed.||Candidates will need to have handed Hr. Secondary / Sr. Secondary or equal examination in Science, Arts and Commerce streams with at the least 60% marks (55% for SC candidates of Haryana solely). The examination ought to be acknowledged by MDU, Rohtak the affiliating University of Prarambh|
RIE CEE 2020 Syllabus
Following is the syllabus for RIE CEE 2020 Examination:
- Language Proficiency– indicating particular areas like comprehension, rearranging sentences, choosing appropriate phrases for the blanks, discovering out errors in elements of the sentences, discovering out equal that means to the given phrases, discovering out appropriate phrases for the unfinished sentences, sequencing, grammar which incorporates synonyms, antonyms, idioms, prepositions, tenses, articles.
- Teaching Aptitude will cowl particular areas like perspective in the direction of schooling, kids and instructing occupation; curiosity in instructing; management qualities & group administration; emotional & social adjustment; intrapersonal & interpersonal expertise; and normal consciousness of up to date points pertaining to high school schooling.
- Reasoning Ability indicating particular areas like verbal non-verbal reasoning, lacking numbers, quantity collection, letter collection, theme discovering, jumbling, analogy, odd one out, arranging the statements in a sequential kind, assertion and conclusions, syllogism, logical issues, establishing relationships.
RIE CEE 2020 Exam Centers List
Candidate can select any metropolis as Exam Center:
|Exam Center City||State/ UT identify|
|Gangtok||Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim|
|Jorhat||Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim|
|Guwahati||Mizoram, Manipur, Tripura, Assam|
|Silchar||Mizoram, Manipur, Tripura, Assam|
|Chandigarh||Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh|
|Jammu||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Leh||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Sri nagar||Jammu And Kashmir|
|Ahmedabad||Gujarat, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Havel|
|Port blair||Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
RIE CEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Following is the anticipated Exam Pattern for RIE CEE 2020:
Separate Questions shall be administrated to the next groups-
- Group A– B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.A.B.Ed./ M.Sc.B.Ed.
- Group B– B.Ed
- Group C– M.Ed
The examination sample is as follows-
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Total Duration: 120 minutes
- Number of Test Booklets: One set of Booklet for every group
- Marking Scheme: 2 marks for proper solutions, 0.5 marks of unfavourable marking for unsuitable solutions, No marks for unattended questions
- Levels of Question Paper: Higher/Senior Secondary Education Level, Graduation Level, Professional Education Level
|Sections in Exam||Questions||Marks|
|Language Proficiency In English||20||40|
|Teaching Aptitude / Attitude||30||60|
RIE CEE 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card for RIE CEE 2020 is launched shortly after the Registration course of is accomplished. Candidates can obtain their respective Admit Cards from the official web site on the discharge date. Candidates should obtain and print it to take it together with them on the time of Common Entrance Exam. Admit Card is a vital doc which must be carried on the day of Examination with different essential paperwork. It should be saved preserved until the time of Admission.
Documents to hold in Exam Center :
- JCECE 2020 Admit Card printout
- Identity Proof – Aadhar Card, PAN Card/ Driver’s License/ Voter ID and so forth (Any)
RIE CEE 2020 Reservation
Following is the Reservation Criteria for RIE CEE 2020:
Note: Candidates making use of beneath reservation quota are thought of solely on the premise of the List notified by Government of India and Category Certificate.
RIE CEE 2020 Result
Result for RIE CEE 2020 is launched on-line on the official web site.Candidates can examine their Results utilizing their User Id and Password. While getting ready RIE CEE 2020 Result 60% weightage is given to RIE CEE Score and 40% weightage, is of marks in Qualifying Examination. Result is said in two teams – (B.Sc, B.Ed/ B.A B.Ed/ M.Sc.Ed and B.Ed/ B.D M.Ed / M.Ed Ed). Candidates must enter their Qualifying marks for a similar earlier than the final date, else these marks are usually not added within the technology of Rank List. Shortly after the Result declaration Selected candidates are referred to as for Counselling to finish additional technique of Admission.
RIE CEE 2020 Merit List
After the declaration of RIE CEE 2020 Result, The conducting physique shows Merit List on the official web site. Merit List is ready on the premise of scores obtained by the candidates within the examination. Qualified candidates are included within the Merit List. Candidates added within the Merit List are then referred to as for showing within the technique of Counselling. In addition Scholarships for RIE CEE can also be based mostly on the Merit List ready for admissions.
RIE CEE 2020 Selection Process
Selection course of for varied programs is as follows:
- 60% weightage is given to RIE CEE Score and 40% weightage is of marks in Qualifying Examination.
- TIE circumstances are determined by scores of instructing Aptitude Test and additional TIE is determined on the premise of Age
- Merit List is taken into account two digits after decimal with rounding off
- RIEs present 1 seat for every course over and above their common quota for NTSE awardees.
- Further admissions are based mostly on Seat Matrix.
RIE CEE 2020 Scholarships
For RIE CEE 2020 ST, SC and 50% of remaining college students are awarded scholarships as per NCERT guidelines on submission of oldsters revenue certificates. THis certificates is verified after which considered whereas offering with Scholarship alternatives.Scholarships are awarded on the premise of Merit List ready of admission. Students within the Merit List are thought of for Scholarships. In addition, Staying within the hostel is obligatory for scholarship holders.
RIE CEE 2020 Counselling
Counselling for RIE CEE 2020 begins shortly after the Results are declared. Counselling is completed within the respective RIEs. Candidates who qualify the Examination are chosen and referred to as for the Counselling course of. All the data concerning Counselling is launched on the official web site. All candidates are allotted seats of their respective programs via the method of Counselling. Selected Candidates are suggested to attend the Counselling session on the required date with all of the required paperwork and certificates with correct verification. Candidates who fail to seem in Counselling shall not be capable to proceed for the admission course of.
RIE CEE 2020 Important Books
While getting ready for Exam, candidates should make sure that their preparation is sweet sufficient to crack the Exam. In order to arrange for RIE CEE 2020 candidates should check with beneath given Important Books:
|Important Books||Available at|
|Delhi University B.Ed. Bachelor of Education-Joint Entrance Exam||Buy Here|
|IGNOU B.Ed.||Buy Here|
|Learning and Teaching||Buy Here|
|B.Ed. Popular Master Guide||Buy Here|
|Guide to D.U. B. El. Ed||Buy Here|
RIE CEE 2020 Preparation Tips
RIE CEE 2020 is a typical Entrance Examination. Candidates who want to seem within the Exam should put together with the perfect sources and tricks to go the examination.Some preparation suggestions are given beneath for candidates to observe:
- Stick to the Syllabus. Prepare in response to the Syllabus supplied for RIE CEE 2020.
- Preparation should begin early. Prepare your schedule and begin following it every day.
- Study the Exam Pattern and put together a method accordingly. Exam Pattern will enable you to analyse you examine sample.
- Candidates should examine and put together by fixing earlier yr Question Papers.
- Practice Mock Tests for RIE CEE 2020
- Prepare and apply from completely different sources out there together with books and Online info sources.
- Improve your writing expertise and pace.
- Improve your primary data normal english, articles and tenses.
- Try to enhance your Common pondering expertise. This helps in clearing easy ideas.
- Study from the perfect books out there for preparation Offline and Online
RIE CEE 2020 Seat Matrix
The seat matrix for various programs are as given right here.
For B.Sc. B.Ed. Four Year Programme
Physical Science Group: 50 Seats, Biological Science Group: 50 Seats
B.Ed. Two Year Programme
Science and Mathematics Group: 50 Seats, Social Science and Language Group: 50 Seats
Click here to obtain the entire seat distribution for RIE CEE 2020 session.
Regional Institute of Education, RIE
The Regional Institute of Education (RIE, previously referred to as Regional College of Education), is a constituent unit of the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi. The RIEs are arrange in 1963 by Government of India in numerous elements of India protecting varied areas. The Regional Institutes of Education have established themselves as institutes of reputation within the space of faculty and instructor schooling. The institutes have endeavoured to shoulder the duties and challenges generated by adjustments within the academic state of affairs of the nation.
Official Website: cee.ncert.gov.in
RIE CEE 2020 FAQs
Following are some questions requested by candidates associated to RIE CEE 2020 Examination
Q. Who is the conducting physique of RIE CEE 2020?
A. The conducting physique for RIE CEE 2020 is NCERT
Q. What sort of Examination is RIE CEE 2020?
A. RIE CEE 2020 is a Common Entrance Examination.
Q. Are the programs supplied recognised by NCTE?
A. All the programmes supplied by RIEs are recognised by NCTE.
Q. What are the programs supplied by Prarambh?
A. The following programs are supplied by Prarambh School for Teacher Education Jhajjar, Haryana :
a. B.Sc. B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated)
b. B.A. B.Ed. (Four Year Integrated)
Q. How can I convert my marks that are in CGPA to proportion?
A. CGPA dialog ought to be out there behind the marks card. You ought to calculate and convert your obtained marks/CGPA into proportion
To get quickest examination alerts and authorities job alerts in India, be a part of our Telegram channel.