RRB Ministerial Result 2020
After the consequence declaration for every spherical which is CBT, Skill Test / Translation Test adopted by the spherical of Document Verification (DV), the ultimate appointment of the candidates is completed on passing the medical fitness test. To know the necessary dates of the RRB Ministerial Result 2020, seek advice from the desk beneath.
|RRB Ministerial Result||Important Dates|
|CBT examination dates of RRB Ministerial
and Isolated classes
|15 Dec – 18 Dec 2020|
|Result Declaration||To Be Announced!!|
Result: The RRB Ministerial Result 2020 goes to be out there at indianrailways.gov.in
RRB Ministerial Merit List 2020
Candidates ought to know that benefit listing and scorecard is altogether a distinct factor. The Merit Lis of RRB Ministerial 2020 is launched in a PDF format. It solely consists of the roll no of the candidates who’ve been shortlisted for the subsequent stage concerned within the recruitment course of.
To obtain the benefit listing, candidates usually are not required to enter the login credentials as it’s launched in a pdf type. There can be a tie resolving standards if two or extra candidates get hold of equal marks. The tie is resolved among the many candidates by the date of beginning. Candidates of older age are given choice over the youthful one.
RRB Ministerial Scorecard 2020
All the candidates who’ve appeared for the examination can test the scorecard by visiting any of the zonal web sites of the RRB. The Scorecard is obtainable at login, candidates need to enter their login credentials to be able to get the entry of the RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories Scorecard 2020. Scorecard consists of the next particulars talked about beneath.
- RRB Chosen
- Registration Number
- Roll No.
- Name of the Candidate
- Normalized Marks
- Qualifying Status
Steps to Check RRB Ministerial Result 2020
The result’s declared in two types, benefit listing, and scorecard. So, the steps to test the result’s completely different for each. Candidates can observe the steps listed beneath to test the results of RRB Ministerial 2020.
How to test RRB Ministerial 2020 Merit listing?
- Go to any of the zonal web sites of the RRB or click on on the hyperlink given on this web page.
- Next, click on on the suitable hyperlink of the RRB Ministerial 2020 Merit List.
- The benefit listing might be displayed on the display screen in a pdf format.
- Press Ctrl+F and enter your roll no.
- If your roll no. is there within the benefit listing then, you could have cleared the examination
How to test RRB Ministerial 2020 Scorecard?
- First of all, go to any of the web site of the RRB out of 21 and click on on the direct hyperlink given on this web page to obtain the scorecard.
- Now, click on on the related hyperlink of the Scorecard of RRB Ministerial 2020.
- Thereafter, enter your login particulars like person id and password.
- The scorecard goes to seem on the display screen.
- Candidates will get to know the normalized marks and qualifying standing.
RRB Ministerial Document Verification 2020
Candidates clearing the CBT, Interview / Skill Test efficiently are going to be shortlisted for the Document Verification. For this spherical, candidates need to deliver the mandatory paperwork on the allotted date and time. Document Verification is performed to test the eligibility of the candidates for the publish utilized. It is obligatory for the candidates to be bodily current on the document verification day.
Applicants have to hold authentic in addition to two units of self-attested photocopies of the paperwork. Candidates can solely current the certificates proof in English or Hindi. In case the doc is in another language then one ought to current the translated model on the required date. Here is the listing of the paperwork which candidates want to hold on the day of the examination.
- Class tenth Marksheet / Certificates (As Date of Birth Proof)
- Class twelfth Marksheets
- Graduation Certificate and Marksheets
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority (If relevant)
- Disability Certificate from PwBD class
- Income Certificate for Economically Weaker sections for Waiving Exam Fee
- Self-certification by Transgender candidates
- Self-declaration by Ex-Servicemen
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) (In case of a Govt. worker)
- Domicile Certificate (If relevant)
- Medical Certificate for PwD Category Candidates